• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Reijah

Reijah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:54 AM

I loaded up Alganon Tuesday morning around 6:30 am to give my boyfriend a look at the game, and other than the game taking forever and a day to load, after a few lock-ups, the game ran fine.

Tuesday, the 22nd, around 4pm, I loaded it up again, logged my character in....and there were no mobs, and no NPC's. Ran around for about ten minutes, and nothing ever loaded in, so I exited, and restarted the game. Same thing happened. The only thing in the game, is my character. I shrugged it off and thought I'd give it a try later.

Loaded the game up yet again on Wednesday at about 5am, and the same thing is going on. I run around for 10-15 minutes waiting to see if the mobs and npc's are just lagged out, and taking a while to load in, but nothing ever appears. There's music, and ambience but that's it.

Is this a known issue, or is it just me?

#2 Swordmage

Swordmage

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationCentral New Jersey

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:02 AM

I loaded up Alganon Tuesday morning around 6:30 am to give my boyfriend a look at the game, and other than the game taking forever and a day to load, after a few lock-ups, the game ran fine.

Tuesday, the 22nd, around 4pm, I loaded it up again, logged my character in....and there were no mobs, and no NPC's. Ran around for about ten minutes, and nothing ever loaded in, so I exited, and restarted the game. Same thing happened. The only thing in the game, is my character. I shrugged it off and thought I'd give it a try later.

Loaded the game up yet again on Wednesday at about 5am, and the same thing is going on. I run around for 10-15 minutes waiting to see if the mobs and npc's are just lagged out, and taking a while to load in, but nothing ever appears. There's music, and ambience but that's it.

Is this a known issue, or is it just me?

We have seen this before, but from what I remember it usually clears after restarting the game. It seems to be a flaw in the startup logic of the client/server interface.

If this continues, I suggest emailing support@qol.com with the details and they will help.

Adrios Characters (Armstrong) in the OldTimers Guild:
Thendora - Soldier // Melrose - Ranger // Thorke - Healer // Kethrin - Magus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users