Photo

What Family Will You Choose?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: The Family Poll (18 member(s) have cast votes)

What Family Will You Choose?

1. Agronar (Achiever) (6 votes [11.32%])

Percentage of vote: 11.32%

2. Hokott (Competitor) (4 votes [7.55%])

Percentage of vote: 7.55%

3. Martos (Crafter) (8 votes [15.09%])

Percentage of vote: 15.09%

4. Ardanis (Explorer) (9 votes [16.98%])

Percentage of vote: 16.98%

5. DeVoss (Socializer) (3 votes [5.66%])

Percentage of vote: 5.66%

6. Vexxnax (Achiever) (10 votes [18.87%])

Percentage of vote: 18.87%

7. Xajikk (Competitor) (4 votes [7.55%])

8. Juxxas (Crafter) (3 votes [5.66%])

Percentage of vote: 5.66%

9. Kusaruis (Explorer) (4 votes [7.55%])

10. Gran'tokk (Socializer) (2 votes [3.77%])

Percentage of vote: 3.77%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Suthainn

Suthainn

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:18 PM

I'm curious to know what family on the opposing faction races will be the most popular going into beta and eventually release. Please cast your vote and share why you picked your particular family and race. If you're unsure about families in Alganon, please visit the Families section to read up about them and come back to vote.

Edit: I think I'm leaning towards either Hokott (Competitor) or Ardanis (Explorer), but I voted for Hokott since I'm a perfectionist in real life and always pushing and demanding the best from myself, which also could fall into the Achiever family. Hmmm... oh well it's too late now I've already voted.

#2 Vaterwolf

Vaterwolf

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 April 2009 - 04:40 AM

The explorer Houses for me, race I am still unsure about yet, though I will probably have characters in both.
The world beckons, the unknown awaits. The draw of sites unseen, places no one has been to, things that no one knows, they beckon to me like a sirens call in the dawns mist.
The great unknown, it comes to me in dream of the minds eye. To see what it unseen, to know what is unknown, to boldly go (dare I say it) where no man has gone before.. (ok shoot me..I said it).
These things shall draw me as gold to the conquistador.
To seek out things lost in the fog of time. To search for those that legends speak of, taunting us with their prophecy.
Ancient temples, Lost glades, Hidden forests, crypts of ancient times whose walls and carvings will speak to us of elder lore, of places where the very feet of gods did tread apon the world. I wish to see the footprints, to find the sites of ancient battles, lost cities of gold, resting places of gods and giants.

They call to us to find them...like a forlorn horn in the distance, blaring a challenge for us to answer. I shall heed its call and go forth unto the mists.........to Explore

#3 Bluejinn

Bluejinn

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 April 2009 - 06:20 AM

I'm going to try both sides (Human to 25 then change to Talrok to 25). I going to pick Ardanis (Explorer) on the Human side and Kusaruis (Explorer) on the Talrok side. As you can tell i like to take my time Exploring while i do quests and gather material's for crafting.

#4 melanieshaman

melanieshaman

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationNor Cal

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:02 PM

I will try alot before all is said and done, but most likely a crafting family... gawd i hope crafting is worth while lol

#5 RTWilliams2

RTWilliams2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, Oklahoma

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

Martos. I will probably stick with the human race since there won't be dwarves.

#6 Syndic

Syndic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1886 posts
  • LocationPerth, WAustralia

Posted 03 May 2009 - 08:39 AM

Since I wanted to be in all of them I gathered that the Acheiver family is for me. I also see the achiever family covering all the aspects of the other 4 families so should have a good mix of players in it all striving to do everything.

Although I may find at some point I go for the crafting family.
Adrios - Syndic (Soldier), Kadden (Mage); Hokk - Thrawn (Ranger); Toskala - Nelina (Healer)
Family - Mitthrawnurodo (Talrok)

#7 Diageous

Diageous

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • LocationWI,United States

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:08 AM

I'd have to go with Vexnaxx. I usually don't focus my character in one area. I like to be well-balanced between combat and skill.

#8 Dravokx

Dravokx

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:11 AM

Wow! I was pretty stunned at the results, but then I realizes it only has 10 votes. I think this is a really hard decision with so limited information put out about them. If it is just another "chat channel" I think your results could be veried, and people would just gravitate towards one, i.e. "all the Humans just do this one because the rest are empty" regardless of their "focus". If it had to do with quests and perhaps items and rewards, then I could see people spreading out as intended. At this point I'm not really sure what I want, and I can't really project what might happen. I voted Vexnaxx but really that doesn't mean much at this point.

#9 AbFab

AbFab

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:02 AM

Vexxnax for me!

#10 Beta

Beta

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationMobile, AL

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:19 AM

Well! My signature, and avatar pretty much sums it up for me.

"Ranger"
:whistling:

#11 Farrownarr

Farrownarr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationWakefield, England

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:55 AM

Awwh I feel lonely, im the only socializer D: But I like to talk to new people and make friends so thats why I chose that family, if not i'll be an explorer family! -nod-

#12 Berek

Berek

Former Community Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:10 AM

Awwh I feel lonely, im the only socializer D: But I like to talk to new people and make friends so thats why I chose that family, if not i'll be an explorer family! -nod-

Don't worry, your family and ours will gather for Alganon tavern poker nights to share stories of our adventures :).

#13 Argento

Argento

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:56 AM

Xajikk....Clearly the only way for me to spread the good word of my God...if you can't understand my language then maybe you will understand my sword...death is inevitable :starwars:

#14 Kairo

Kairo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:27 PM

Im going with the Vexxnax because i strive to have to best gear and to be the best in both PvP and PvE.

#15 krallor

krallor

Servant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:54 PM

I like to explore my surroundings so Ardaniis is my choice.

#16 Dendro

Dendro

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationCenter of the Earth

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:45 AM

Kusaruis

I love to explore, find little nooks and cranies, climb mountains, dungeons, and cave crawls.

#17 Liliun

Liliun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:08 PM

I will probably choose explorer or socializer. I love to explore, but I also love to sit back and enjoy the company of others. :smile:

#18 Liliun

Liliun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:08 PM

I will probably choose explorer or socializer. I love to explore, but I also love to sit back and enjoy the company of others. :smile:

Oops! Sorry, accidently posted twice!

Edited by Liliun, 02 August 2009 - 07:01 PM.

#19 Therian

Therian

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:24 PM

explorer for me, I just love wandering around to see what I can find.

#20 Celestina

Celestina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:32 AM

not sure yet... i think have to refresh my memory on that one.. either crafter, explorer or er? achiever?

depends...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users