#1 Berek

Berek

Former Community Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:23 PM

We're currently working on guild support for MyAlganon. While we see the progress of those features develop, you are free in creating your own Alganon guild, or promoting your existing guild that may be considering playing.

Here are a few suggested entries for ensuring you are sending out information that will be valuable to the community interested in your guild. Please start with this form when posting about your guild for the first time:

1) Guild Name

2) Type of guild (PvE, PvP, Crafting, Hardcore, Casual, etc...) (you can use multiple notations here)

3) Guild Website

4) One sentence slogan

5) Currently recruiting? (Yes/No)

6) Description of guild

Promoting your guild's ideas and philosophies can be an important step in ensuring you invite the kind of players you want to adventure with. Don't be shy about advertising what you DON'T want! Just be respectful and considerate of others when doing so.

#2 Dificeman

Dificeman

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:52 PM

1)Old Timers Guild = OTG

2)In most chapters we are a PvE, casual guild that likes to raid.

3) www.oldtimersguild.com

4)Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama. All About Fun! (sorry but our slogan is two sentences)

5) Our doors are always open provided you meet the requirements.( The requirements can be found on our guild website)

6) We are a casual/family guild that likes to raid. We cover many games currently. We break each game down into a Chapter. Right now we have 11 different chapters. Many of our members have moved in between chapters as they are checking out news games or returning to older ones. We are about having fun and not about drama as our slogan says. OTG has been around for a very long time. Feel free to check out our website and see if we look like the type of place you would like to belong with.

#3 Guest_Fatetaker_*

Guest_Fatetaker_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:43 AM

1) Guild Name: Out For Blood

2) Type of guild: PvE, PvP, Crafting, Hardcore & Casual welcomed

3) Guild Website: http://outforblood.enjin.com

4) Slogan: Looking for mature, active and dedicated players!

5) Currently recruiting: Yes

6) Description of guild: Out For Blood is an online gaming community. We're dedicated, active and goal oriented gamers. We play games to have fun but also strive for excellence. We aren't interested in wasting our time or getting caught up in petty drama. The leaders have been playing together for years and have over a decade of experience leading end game guilds in online games. Our goal in any game we play is to build a respected, knowledgeable guild that exemplifies good sportsmanship and team work.

While the majority of our members are East Coast players, we welcome players anywhere!

Posted Image

#4 QOL-Samaxe

QOL-Samaxe

Former Community Manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:37 PM

Just bumping to remind people this is here!

#5 LadyWhispers

LadyWhispers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:35 PM

1) Guild Name: CrimsonDragons

2) Type of guild: PvE, PvP, Crafting, Hardcore & Casual

3) Guild Website: www.elitewarriorsonline.com
4) Slogan: The Nicest Community of Killers in the World
5) Currently recruiting: Yes

6) Description of guild: Elite Warriors online is a community that has been gaming together for over 5 years. The community consists of FPS and RPG players, with members playing together in many games, even Facebook casual. Our members are mature, friendly, helpful and full of experienced gamers. Technical support, voip, and website are all inclusive. NO hacking cheating or exploiting is allowed. We originated in Tribes 2, we have many connections to other gamer groups outside of our own, we are a very broad community because of these many factions that originated in Tribes 2.
Contact me for further information.
LadyWhispers

Edited by LadyWhispers, 07 August 2009 - 12:36 PM.

#6 Phenoca

Phenoca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:10 PM

<APPLY>

Note to Self: Wow this game is ancient. Hard to believe that Alganon is launching within the next year. I'd forgotten entirely about it.

My forum account is quite ancient as well. I must have visited this site at around the time I started co-development of another game. Well, the Alganon community-website looks a lot better nowadays.

Guild Name - DeVoss

Type of Guild - Chatroom
Giving quest-advice to newbies whom Phenoca recruits.
Ideally, I will spend so much time on the game, that our guild grows large, and we can merge into a PvP-guild.

Guild Website - Ha. I don't make websites until my members ask me to.

One sentence slogan - No.

Currently recruiting - No.

Description of Guild - A group formed by the human named DeVoss.

Don't be shy about advertising what you DON'T want! Just be respectful and considerate of others when doing so.

Players who spelling-mistakes on purpose.
Players who add numerical-suffixes to their names.
Players who are uninterested in partying, or teaming-up.

Edited by Phenoca, 19 August 2009 - 04:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users