#1 plixxster

plixxster

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:50 PM

First and foremost THANK YOU for the double xp weekend! my self and my brother finally got our characters to level 50, however the problem we quickly noted (which we already knew about, it just never affected us since we never got to level 50) is the lack of population to gain any kind of gear and those that already have it rarely want to rerun warfiend for the nth time, and much less try to take a keep for renown exp :(

Personally, i would love to see more items/gear etc.. in the Tribute Market, in my personal opinion considering there are full gear sets at 20,30 and 40 why not fill in the gap and add it for 10 and 50 for PvE and a 'lower' set for renown 1-3 since about all most folks do is take towers since there are rarely enough folks for keeps.

anyway .. just my .0002cents ... who knows perhaps if/when the Exp Pack comes out (if they ever stop focusing so much time on their other project) maybe just maybe Alganon can get some proper attention.

EDIT:
Also a suggestion about PvP gear, remove the renown requirements for the blue gear, considering its RMT for upkeep should be enough, in all honesty with a healthy population it would be different but with the way things are some (if not most) of the gear renown requirements seem abit too high (again im speaking about blue gear not the purp).
Posted Image

#2 zerof

zerof

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

Personally, i would love to see more items/gear etc.. in the Tribute Market, in my personal opinion considering there are full gear sets at 20,30 and 40 why not fill in the gap and add it for 10 and 50 for PvE and a 'lower' set for renown 1-3 since about all most folks do is take towers since there are rarely enough folks for keeps.

I agree with a lvl 10 and 50 set. As long as the 50 set isn't better than TOF gears, then it should be fine. Otherwise, there is even less reasons for running those instances.

Regarding keeps, more folks do towers instead is due to the cost of the rams. You need about the same amount of people for towers or keeps. If you don't mind providing the rams, groups shouldn't be that hard to form.

#3 plixxster

plixxster

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

(..) groups shouldn't be that hard to form.

I disagree .. finding a group is not easy, there is NO ONE! and the folks that i do see around are either too busy or not very friendly or simply have done it to the point they dont need anything from it.
Posted Image

#4 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1364 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

Glad the double XP weekend helped get some people the boost they needed!

For the additional Tribute gear I understand where you're coming from. I rather like not having purchasable PvE level 50 gear since the goal is to run instances for them, but with some people finding it difficult to form up groups for those runs it doesn't make things any easier that way. Hopefully we'll find a happy middle ground for you guys as I'd love nothing more than to make the higher level instances (and gear) more available to those who want to run it.

A quick note that I'll probably be flayed for: remember that Keep doors can be broken down with ye olde melee attacks. Yes it's definitely slow and requires people to keep the guards at bay, but it's always an option for groups when Rams are not. Just something to keep in mind (pun intended :P ).
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#5 plixxster

plixxster

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

A quick note that I'll probably be flayed for: remember that Keep doors can be broken down with ye olde melee attacks. Yes it's definitely slow and requires people to keep the guards at bay, but it's always an option for groups when Rams are not. Just something to keep in mind (pun intended :P ).

Interesting .. was not aware of that .. ill have to try it .. ;)

thanks for the reply on the gear btw!
Posted Image

#6 beloit552

beloit552

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:00 PM

First and foremost THANK YOU for the double xp weekend! my self and my brother finally got our characters to level 50, however the problem we quickly noted (which we already knew about, it just never affected us since we never got to level 50) is the lack of population to gain any kind of gear and those that already have it rarely want to rerun warfiend for the nth time, and much less try to take a keep for renown exp :(

anyway .. just my .0002cents ... who knows perhaps if/when the Exp Pack comes out (if they ever stop focusing so much time on their other project) maybe just maybe Alganon can get some proper attention.

EDIT:
Also a suggestion about PvP gear, remove the renown requirements for the blue gear, considering its RMT for upkeep should be enough, in all honesty with a healthy population it would be different but with the way things are some (if not most) of the gear renown requirements seem abit too high (again im speaking about blue gear not the purp).

come to the dark side and get away from the humans!! we got a small guild over here that runs normal warfiend and tofs. could allways use more people

#7 Issy

Issy

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationSomeplace in Alganon

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:20 AM

BAh! Padreic what you let the cat out of the bag for! :P

#8 plixxster

plixxster

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:17 AM

come to the dark side and get away from the humans!! we got a small guild over here that runs normal warfiend and tofs. could allways use more people

LOL! i really would, im just not sure i have the energy to level another character to 50 again :( .. but it is tempting!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users