8 replies to this topic

#1 beloit552

beloit552

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:07 AM

Ok first i dont want this tread to sound like im complaining. But hit 50 on my champion julieart yesterday. Just trying to figure out what am i supposed to do now. professions are maxed, guild not near close enough to try and run the higher dungeons. those that do run it well seem to have there own core group they like to run with. Which leaves me to ponder. Alts are fun for bit but then will i run into same situation hit 50 and again collect dust. Sorry if im ranting just frustrated

#2 Issy

Issy

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationSomeplace in Alganon

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:53 AM

Not sure why you are frustrated just hitting 50. When you see people around ask if they wish to do warfiend,(since it's a good place to start). You can enter warfiend at 44 plus. I've noticed 2 mystics and 3 champs that have just hit 50 as well. If you all group up and tackle the place you will have lots to do and learn and fun.. YEs death may come swiftly but thats half the battle.

If you see 50's grouped in one location ask if they are running something and if they have room. Everyone tends to be invited when instances are done. *sometimes we don't notice when people log in and are in the midst of a run*

You can also do pvp towers and keeps once they reset. Rather once the king dies. He's been left alone by me to see if anyone takes up the banner and tries to take him out or to prod the talroks into action. Since neither of that has happened he will get off'd sometime this week or weekend time permitting.

*disclaimer: "you" in this post is referring to anyone who is newly 50 or is leveling up. Anyone who thinks they have run out of things to do. *

#3 beloit552

beloit552

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:09 AM

like i said just got frustrated. Put alot of time and hard work in this character and just hate to see it wasted. Never ask to join the warfiend groups cause i figured you guys where doing a guild run and seeing im not in your guild i wouldnt get in. Next time ill ask though. how many can be in a group by the way? i noticed like 5 of you today before i logged off.

#4 Issy

Issy

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationSomeplace in Alganon

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:34 AM

Can have 6 in a group then on the 7th it will pop into a raid. Which for doing PVp is a good think. Can only have 6 per instance.

If going by this morning I was just logged into chat with folks since I was at work and afk most of the time. The others were helping aclimate some to grouping is what I gather from chatting with them. For some of us it can be logistical. We plan out what toons to take when so that we can get everyone involved. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't with people play time but we do try.

As a side note i'm not in endure either. Only reason i make that statement is so that people know we do try and fit eveyrone in the community in on insances/events. B)

#5 Lukather

Lukather

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:05 PM

I find this a little odd.
You hit level 50 what....a day or two ago? Already frustrated? :-)
Seem to remember my healer even sent you a level 50 gift....

We're not, in general, an exclusive guild.
If someone is not invited it can be either no one noticed, that he never bothered to say hi before hitting 50, that we're running a training instance with new toons, or just plain personal reasons (not liking everyone is allowed ;-)).
There is no "no outsiders" rule or anything, so the easy way is just to ask.

That said, we are a guild - so there might be situations in which we'll give preference to guild members needs and wishes (ie which instances and group composition).

On another level, there's no such thing as guild-not-coming-along. It all has to with levels of activity/involvement of members. Doesn't happen on it's own. Help your team mates get better, bring in new active players, and you'll have a good outfit running. Just takes some effort.

#6 beloit552

beloit552

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

Lukather when i made this post i was really having a bad day and probally shouldnt even have posted it. But why would you find it odd that i was frustrated after a few days? with our small small community and with everybody on different time zones its hard to gear up with end game stuff. I dont expect to run a dungeon every day, id be happy for a few times a week if possible. So before i say something ill regret thanks for the items ill just be quiet for a bit and cool off.

#7 Lukather

Lukather

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:32 PM

I guess I'm used to taking a long term approach when playing, so don't get frustrated that much myself. That relates both to developing toons and building a guild.

If I'm not very mistaken, your human healer was indeed invited by us, more than once, in the past, though nothing came out of it for one reason or the other - so was somewhat puzzled as to why you'd think we'll exclude you.

Turning an eye to the other faction, you guys got a guild with 3 50 level toons and one more very close that - enough to run quite a few instances and world bosses.

The community (or rather, the options for doing group content) was much smaller not that far back, so things are definitly improving.

Hope you have better days ahead :-).

#8 beloit552

beloit552

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:30 AM

na my human healer was allways in that dead guild untill a few days ago. but your right i am probally just doing it to myself. But i never did say i was being excluded from anything. You guys are to nice to do that i know. Well with all my personal stuff going on thinking i need to take a little break from game. clear my head and come back charging again.

#9 Lukather

Lukather

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

Sorry to hear that and hope you pull through whatever it is.
See you soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users