• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:37 PM

Click Tribute market
Click add
Click 5000
Click purchase

You get the error below. Pretty sure its because (after going back and trying again) I didnt select a payment method. Obviously needs an if isset() check or set something as a default. I almost just said nevermind and I would have no just spent $30

Notice

: Undefined property: Tribute_IndexController::$translate in

D:\qol-repositories\web_myalganon\trunk\myalganon\application\tribute\controllers\IndexController.php

on line

Fatal error

: Call to a member function translate() on a non-object in

D:\qol-repositories\web_myalganon\trunk\myalganon\application\tribute\controllers\IndexController.php

on line

#2 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

I hope I'm reading this correctly and you were, indeed, able to purchase tribute in the end once you selected a payment method. If not, feel free to send me a pm here on the forums or send an e-mail to support@qol.com.

I'll go ahead and report your findings to our web dev and hopefully we can get that error taken care of.

#3 Brandon Lamb

Brandon Lamb

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:33 PM

I hope I'm reading this correctly and you were, indeed, able to purchase tribute in the end once you selected a payment method. If not, feel free to send me a pm here on the forums or send an e-mail to support@qol.com.

I'll go ahead and report your findings to our web dev and hopefully we can get that error taken care of.

Yep, on my second try when selecting the first payment option I was able to purchase correctly.

Thanks!

#4 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:58 PM

Just a little update. We were able to fix the bug you encountered. So no more people should run into the same thing that you experienced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users