#1 Hearty

Hearty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:23 AM

I recently decided to come back to the game,I bought the game when it was still buy to play, i got 250 free tribute points which i haven't used yet, i have 2 accounts, logging onto both of them has all of the Guild Creation services, quest limit and so on disabled, the account which is completely free has no difference with the one for which i paid 29$ when the game was still buy to play, why aren't my restrictions lifted?:x And since i'm not getting the restrictions lifted i'm not getting what i paid for, so why haven't i gotten a refund?

#2 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:49 AM

I recently decided to come back to the game,I bought the game when it was still buy to play, i got 250 free tribute points which i haven't used yet, i have 2 accounts, logging onto both of them has all of the Guild Creation services, quest limit and so on disabled, the account which is completely free has no difference with the one for which i paid 29$ when the game was still buy to play, why aren't my restrictions lifted?:x And since i'm not getting the restrictions lifted i'm not getting what i paid for, so why haven't i gotten a refund?

I'm sending you a private message so that we can investigate some account specific issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users