• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Daybreaker9

Daybreaker9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:01 PM

Alot of the information I find about Alganon appears to be obsolete.

I see that there are 8 available character slots available (per account) in one place, but a different source of information shows that 16 character slots are available per account. I have the Superpack which grants my account 8 slots (I think). If the limit is 16, do I just purchase 8 more from the tribute market if I want to expand?

News about Alganon's winter of 2011 expansion tells of flying mounts being implemented in the game which is something to look forward to! My question about that is: if I purchase the Pegasus and the Aggart from the Tribute Market, is there any chance they will "learn" to fly with the expansion, or will flying mounts be new/seperate purchases introduced in the expansion itself?

#2 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1371 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:42 AM

I see that there are 8 available character slots available (per account) in one place, but a different source of information shows that 16 character slots are available per account. I have the Superpack which grants my account 8 slots (I think). If the limit is 16, do I just purchase 8 more from the tribute market if I want to expand?

The maximum number of characters a person can create is still 8. When we merged the Hokk and Adrios servers we didn't delete characters, we combined them all into one server. This left some people with more than 8 characters (up to 16), but these people are unable to create new characters until they delete all the excess characters over 8.

is there any chance they will "learn" to fly with the expansion, or will flying mounts be new/seperate purchases introduced in the expansion itself?

Flying mounts will be a whole new breed of Alganon mounts, so the Pegasus/etc in the Tribute Market will not fly when the Expansion comes out. They'll still hover with the best of 'em though! :happy:
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#3 Lukather

Lukather

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:40 PM

Will flying mounts be available only for Tribute, or will there be an option to get them for gold (or any other way)?

#4 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1371 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:06 AM

We haven't announced any of the details on flying mounts yet. Stay tuned for additional information as we get closer to the Expansion's release.
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#5 Springerfauster

Springerfauster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

We haven't announced any of the details on flying mounts yet. Stay tuned for additional information as we get closer to the Expansion's release.

Will my Rocket Mule be able to fly? I mean, it has two giant rockets mounted on it after all? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users