#1 Daybreaker9

Daybreaker9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:32 PM

Hi, I am a new Alganon player.
I like the game alot so far!

I have a question about the Tribute purchase mounts. If I am a low level player, but I would be
willing to purchase a 4400 Tribute Mount (say an Exalted War Charger, the Ebon Battle Mauler, or
a Unicorn that moves at 100% speed) would I be able to use/ride it at level 5 or would I need to
level up to 30 first? The descriptions do not show any level restrictions, but I would hate to
buy the Tribute Points & the mount now only to find out I was not a high enough level to use it.

I personally feel that this game is worth supporting. I have purchased the Superpack and would
buy a mount as well if I was sure I could use it right away. I am also looking forward to images
of the mounts linked to the library or the Alganon home page. It was very thoughtful to have added
some mount images to the stickied post, but there are still quite a few mounts listed for purchase
with no image available.

Thanks for any information!

#2 Parilis

Parilis

CSGM

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:44 PM

There are no restrictions on the Tribute Market mounts including level or faction. Any character will be able to use any of the mounts available in the TMS.

As for the appearances, when you're viewing the TMS in-game and click on one of the mounts to approve the purchase, there are three buttons at the top: Yes, No, and Preview. Clicking the Preview button here will open the Dressing Room window which will show your character riding that mount. This feature was added in after the forum post showing off the mounts and after many mounts were added to the TMS, which explains why the forum post is outdated. It's simply obsolete now. :sweat:

#3 Daybreaker9

Daybreaker9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:15 PM

Thank you very much for the quick response, and the information.
Great to know about the preview feature as well.

Both the game and the community feel so welcoming. Really glad I
found Alganon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users