• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Meph

Meph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:19 PM

I have to say something towards the developers of this game..
The game website and general artworks/trailers you made for it..give no credit to the actualy gem thats behing them.:thumbsup:
Really,your artwork characters give the feeling of toys wet of vasseline(dunno how to spell this.)
The website make it look like a poor game,even 2d games have better websites..and I think you should advertise it more.This game deserves more than it gets A LOT MORE. :whistling:
Hundreds of shity games out there have a lot of players and this one,which is actually one of the few good free to play mmorpgs has such a lonely huge map... :sad:
Other free mmorpgs are either a piece of garbage or you'll get pop-up asking you for money at everyclick.
THIS IS HOW A GAME SHOULD BE! ADVERTISE IT.I dont remember seeing 1 ad with this game.
I'll advertise the game on every forum I have an account.Maybe more users should do this,make people see what they missed untill now :yes:

Btw you have a great game here :sweat:

Edited by Meph, 25 August 2011 - 02:23 PM.

#2 Springerfauster

Springerfauster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:53 PM

I think all players are seriously value Alganon should be spreading the word. Youtube videos are a good way for example to show off the game.

I've told everyone I know who plays MMORPGs about it to get them to try it. No bite yet because they are knee deep in their MMORPGs, but always change every once in awhile. I've planted the Alganon seed in their mind though so hopefully they will come around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users