14 replies to this topic

#1 Meph

Meph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:50 AM

Hello everyone :)
Im having a problem playing alganon..I simply get HUGE LAGS for no apparent reason..
I tried reinstalling closing any internet using programs I had running and all that but nothing seems to work.
Please help me.I want to play this game badly! Its been a long while since a found a game like this.All free mmo's are anime and I dont like anime at all.
EDIT: Other games dont lag.

Edited by Meph, 24 August 2011 - 12:58 AM.

#2 Meph

Meph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:33 AM

*BUMP* Help me PLEASE! I want to play this..

#3 Issy

Issy

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationSomeplace in Alganon

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:54 AM

What I can suggest is make sure you are running the min req's for the game.

Sys requirements are located:

myalganon.com/downloads

Also make sure all drivers are up to date. Confirm all this and it will help the Gm's get you up and running when they get online.

#4 Meph

Meph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:29 AM

This has nothing to do with graphic perfomance or drivers tho I meet the system requirements and I have the drivers up to date.The game itself works perfect,its the latency thats been problematic..

NOTE: The latency windows shows up numers like 93 ms 250 ms..This is so weird :o.it should work fine with that "ms"

Edited by Meph, 24 August 2011 - 06:58 AM.

#5 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:49 AM

This has nothing to do with graphic perfomance or drivers tho I meet the system requirements and I have the drivers up to date.The game itself works perfect,its the latency thats been problematic..

NOTE: The latency windows shows up numers like 93 ms 250 ms..This is so weird :o.it should work fine with that "ms"

Could you describe exactly what you're doing and exactly what you're seeing as the problem? You're saying that latency is the problem, but the latency numbers that you noted are not problematic numbers, those numbers are more than playable.

Also, which server are you playing on?

#6 Meph

Meph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

Could you describe exactly what you're doing and exactly what you're seeing as the problem? You're saying that latency is the problem, but the latency numbers that you noted are not problematic numbers, those numbers are more than playable.

The game works fine if I play it in windowed mode(Full screen window)
Problem is im losing a few frames with this fix but its oke,I cant play now:D
Thanks.
EDIT : The european server

Edited by Meph, 24 August 2011 - 09:09 AM.

#7 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:27 AM

The game works fine if I play it in windowed mode(Full screen window)
Problem is im losing a few frames with this fix but its oke,I cant play now:D
Thanks.
EDIT : The european server

If you're running into issues with certain screen modes, you may want to look into updating your video card driver to see if there is a more current one that may work better.

#8 Meph

Meph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:18 AM

I have a new problem now..
It worked fine untill today,I logged in my account,when I click play alganon it remains on the screen connecting to world..forever:(
Is there a server problem?My friend told me he has the same problem one hour before I tried to log in.

#9 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:35 AM

I have a new problem now..
It worked fine untill today,I logged in my account,when I click play alganon it remains on the screen connecting to world..forever:(
Is there a server problem?My friend told me he has the same problem one hour before I tried to log in.

Aeon is being difficult right now, we're looking into the issue and hope to have it up and running ASAP.

#10 Meph

Meph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:41 AM

Its fixed now,gonna start playing:D

#11 Meph

Meph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:23 AM

I have another problem with this game..
My drivers are updated like you said but I cant play in fullscreen,windowed really gets a lot of my fps,cant play it fluently..
Help me please:)

#12 Issy

Issy

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationSomeplace in Alganon

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:38 AM

what resolution are you useing when playing full screen?

#13 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1370 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:19 AM

From your conversation in game with one of the CSGMs it sounds like you are running below the minimum system requirements for RAM (our minimum is 2GB). That's going to impact your gameplay in both windowed mode and fullscreen, and sadly other than lowering your resolution there's little we can suggest to make it more smooth other than upgrade your RAM to at least 2 GB and to close all background applications when playing the game to minimize the lag as best you're able.
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#14 Meph

Meph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:21 AM

ok,but do you know a way of using 800x600 resolution?That would do it :)
Some registry/ini file I have to edit..a hint please

Edited by Meph, 27 August 2011 - 03:21 AM.

#15 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1370 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:53 AM

You can edit your UserConfig.ini file (located by default in Documents\Alganon\Data) to change the resolution manually. Look for the following line and change it to 800x600. It's up to your card/system to see if it'll take, so if the resolution doesn't work/your machine still doesn't like it you can change it back the same way.

<Resolution>800x600x32</Resolution>
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users