4 replies to this topic

#1 MikeS

MikeS

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:29 PM

I have achieved an ability call "Touch of Ignorance". Some might find it ironic that I'm asking about it, but I cannot figure out what or how it works. I assume that it tends to make the caster 'less' visible to the enemy.
If this is correct, how is it executed; each time I try to use it by clicking on it in my action bar, I get the response: not a suitable target.
Is there some other way to activate this function?

#2 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1364 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:47 PM

Touch of Ignorance reduces your threat on your current target. If you have an enemy selected when you use it, your threat on that enemy will be lowered. It's a handy skill in groups.
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#3 MikeS

MikeS

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:07 PM

Just a bit of clarification: by threat reduction do you mean the enemy will be 'attracted' to other targets before yourself? Can you use it on one of two close enemies so only one will be aggressive?

#4 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1364 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

No, I mean the threat already on you will be lowered some. When you attack enemies/cast healing spells in combat/etc threat is added to you. What this does is lower the threat you have on your selected enemy. It's used to get your threat lower so that enemies will pay more attention to your other party members instead, leaving you room to heal them all without getting attacked as much.
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#5 MikeS

MikeS

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:18 PM

Ah. Now I see it. Thanks very much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users