4 replies to this topic

#1 MikeS

MikeS

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:11 AM

I've looked into the forums on this topic, and haven't been able to get an answer. Whenever I initiate Deathwalk, all my #1 action bar goes blank and I don't have anything to fight with.
What have I missed????????
Thank you.

#2 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

I've looked into the forums on this topic, and haven't been able to get an answer. Whenever I initiate Deathwalk, all my #1 action bar goes blank and I don't have anything to fight with.
Thank you.

Deathwalk is essentially a "stance" of sorts for Cabalist's/Mystics, so when you enter Deathwalk that stance bar comes up, and if you haven't set it up with any actions it will be empty. You can add your actions to this bar from the Action Book (P) and then switch between Trance, Deathwalk, and Normal while keeping the action bars for each individual "stance".

#3 MikeS

MikeS

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:36 PM

Thank you.

Deathwalk is essentially a "stance" of sorts for Cabalist's/Mystics, so when you enter Deathwalk that stance bar comes up, and if you haven't set it up with any actions it will be empty. You can add your actions to this bar from the Action Book (P) and then switch between Trance, Deathwalk, and Normal while keeping the action bars for each individual "stance".

#4 bodtyke

bodtyke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:43 PM

If you want to keep same actions just press shift and 1 at same time.

#5 MikeS

MikeS

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:28 PM

Thanks very much. I have a second action bar set up & it works fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users