#1 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1369 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:49 PM

Server Hotfix 06/09/11

• Fixed a server crash with capturing towers.
  • You will now only be flagged for PvP in the capital city if the opposite faction owns all of the keeps.
    • Players already in the city when the final keep is captured will not be flagged unless they attack another player or leave the area and come back. This allows for non-combat characters to remain in the city without danger of being attacked.
  • The kings can now be interacted with to turn in and accept appropriate quests.

I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#2 Lukather

Lukather

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:15 PM

Ported to Asheran, got PVP'd right away. Far as I know keeps aren't taken. I Might be missing something.

#3 Zowch

Zowch

• QOL Staff
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:22 PM

Ported to Asheran, got PVP'd right away. Far as I know keeps aren't taken. I Might be missing something.

Yeah, we're looking into it now. Looks like that piece of the fix didn't make it up, but we should have it up ASAP. Sorry about the confusion.

#4 Zowch

Zowch

• QOL Staff
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 12:08 AM

Alright, all fixed now as mentioned above. Enjoy the Free-for-all Weekend, and remember to slaughter your enemies responsibly!

#5 Lukather

Lukather

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:02 AM

Thanks, seems to be working well for capital.
Is Ong Mung Sag supposed to be a PVP area? (and on a side note - is Porgal supposed to be hostile to humans?).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users