#1 Eldaran

Eldaran

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:25 AM

Hello all, I'm not going to get to play Alganon until probably Saturday or Sunday and I'm really curious if there is a noticeable difference in population since the merge. I was hoping some people wouldn't mind doing a quick look online when you start playing and let us all know how many people you see. I'm hoping it's a noticeable difference. This game deserves a decent population.
Eldaran Silverhand - Human Mystic - Alchemist/ Herbalist
Matma'el server (formerly Hokk)

#2 Issy

Issy

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationSomeplace in Alganon

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:29 AM

Hello all, I'm not going to get to play Alganon until probably Saturday or Sunday and I'm really curious if there is a noticeable difference in population since the merge. I was hoping some people wouldn't mind doing a quick look online when you start playing and let us all know how many people you see. I'm hoping it's a noticeable difference. This game deserves a decent population.

Didn't take physical account but definatly and increase since the merge even if it is still early.

#3 gandrel

gandrel

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationShack in the woods

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:30 AM

Yes. People are attacking sites on both sides for pvp and when I looked to see who was on I had to scroll down for a change in the menu bar for all the ppl. I haven't done that since beta.So, for today since I have been on there is a good little chunk of new comers and oldies that are playing.
:woot:

#4 Eldaran

Eldaran

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

Good to know. THank you both for your input. I'm actually getting to log on now for a few. Hope to see someone in game :)
Eldaran Silverhand - Human Mystic - Alchemist/ Herbalist
Matma'el server (formerly Hokk)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users