#1 Eldaran

Eldaran

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:56 AM

Hello all. I'm currently a level 34 Human Healer/Mystic and am looking for a group of people to do the Keeps and such with. I would also like to keep leveling up and be shown what PvE content I've missed over the last year. I can play a few nights a week and on saturday mornings for a few hours. I'd like to experience what this game has to offer. I was very active in the Beta community leading up to the Dawning and am trying to remember all that I knew back then. If there are any active guilds who need a mature and loyal member I'd be really excited to move through content with you all.

Thanks
~Eldaran
Eldaran Silverhand - Human Mystic - Alchemist/ Herbalist
Matma'el server (formerly Hokk)

#2 Issy

Issy

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationSomeplace in Alganon

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:09 AM

first off w/b. If you have questions in game I am more then willing to answere them when online. I'm easy to find : _).

As for active guilds I know sunrise is active along with exnihilo, after this merge i'm sure a couple more will pop up I just forget the names right now.

While the servers are down feel free to PM me if you have other quesitons will gladly answere what I can.

#3 Eldaran

Eldaran

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:21 AM

Thank you Issy. I was contacted by Sunrise and will try to hunt them down in game to see if I can fit in there. Maybe I will see you in game :)
Eldaran Silverhand - Human Mystic - Alchemist/ Herbalist
Matma'el server (formerly Hokk)

#4 bodtyke

bodtyke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:32 PM

Another active guild is The war machine. Small at the moment so always welcoming new members.

#5 zerof

zerof

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:25 PM

Another active guild is The war machine. Small at the moment so always welcoming new members.

Being a sister guild of Asheran's Call on Hokk and the second largest in game, The War Machine has a lot of support and resources from experienced players. Players seeking for a guild should give consideration to either one of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users