#1 Eldaran

Eldaran

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:39 AM

Hey all. I was part of the original beta for this game and participated in the race for the dawning, but shortly thereafter left the game with the rest of my guild as things were a bit rocky back then. I'm curious how the game is doing. Is anyone able to give me a synopsis of your experience with the game now a year after the Dawning?

I will most likely be logging back in to see what is going on, but thought I'd start a little conversation here first.
Eldaran Silverhand - Human Mystic - Alchemist/ Herbalist
Matma'el server (formerly Hokk)

#2 Omali

Omali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:03 AM

The population has increased quite a bit since the free to play transition. Quest Online just announced another expansion with a third race, new class, keep PvP, city sacking, and more.

#3 Hearty

Hearty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:16 AM

Well it sure seems nice, especially the new EU server, new expansion doesn't really make me happy all that much - i'm pretty sure you'll have to buy it :P But meh i'll probably give it another chance too once the EU server is out

#4 Omali

Omali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:27 AM

Well it sure seems nice, especially the new EU server, new expansion doesn't really make me happy all that much - i'm pretty sure you'll have to buy it :P But meh i'll probably give it another chance too once the EU server is out

Doubtful. Dawning was an expansion and you didn't have to buy it.

#5 Eldaran

Eldaran

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:51 AM

I'll have to check things out. I think my Healer was level 34 when I stopped playing. We had all talked about PvP during beta and im glad they are putting it in now. Maybe see some of you in game soon.
Eldaran Silverhand - Human Mystic - Alchemist/ Herbalist
Matma'el server (formerly Hokk)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users