• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Balamar

Balamar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:38 PM

I am trying to find which class in the game does most of their damage via DoTs or Damage Over Time Spells. I would assume either the magus or the mystic would win in this category. I would love to play the necro of old who stacks up a bunch of DoTs on a mob to watch them suffer. I can't find a spell listing anywhere to answer this on my own. Thanks in advance.

#2 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:13 AM

I am trying to find which class in the game does most of their damage via DoTs or Damage Over Time Spells. I would assume either the magus or the mystic would win in this category. I would love to play the necro of old who stacks up a bunch of DoTs on a mob to watch them suffer. I can't find a spell listing anywhere to answer this on my own. Thanks in advance.

Each class has their own damage over time spells, but none of our current classes rely heavily on them for their main source of damage. They act more as an additional source of damage while doing other nukes or attacks.

The magus probably can do the most potential damage via DoTS compared to the other classes, but it still isn't a significant portion of his damage by default.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users