• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hemlock

Hemlock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:37 AM

Unable to log in today. I keep getting the message "Unable to connect to server" Is anyone else having the same problem?

H

#2 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1364 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:29 AM

I'm not. It's all working as it should from my end. Are you still seeing that message?

Edit: There was a brief outage earlier that accounts for the above poster's problem connecting. It was quickly fixed and all is well.
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#3 Dagonet

Dagonet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:11 AM

I'm having the same problem. Failed to connect to server. Started sometime in the last couple of hours, as I was logging in before that with no problem.

#4 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1364 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:38 AM

I'm having the same problem. Failed to connect to server. Started sometime in the last couple of hours, as I was logging in before that with no problem.

We had a brief outage early this morning that accounted for the original poster's problem, but it was fixed up quickly and we haven't seen any issues since. Are you getting this connectivity problem right now? If so, have you made sure that you haven't had any firewall software changes that might cause the game to be blocked?
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#5 Dagonet

Dagonet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:17 AM

I'm fixed now, yup. I think my login attempts/posting were happening about the same time as you fixed the outage, as I was able to log in about 5 minutes after I posted.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users