• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hugo387

Hugo387

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:37 AM

Help me! Why cant I do @ whene i logg in to the game. I downloaded the game today and realy wanted to play cant i play becus im from EU? And it dont patch anyfing whene start patcher and it dident come a quick luncher on desktop! Plz Help i realy need a Pro's Help!

Edited by Hugo387, 03 May 2011 - 05:39 AM.

#2 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:40 AM

Help me! Why cant I do @ whene i logg in to the game. I downloaded the game today and realy wanted to play cant i play becus im from EU? And it dont patch anyfing whene start patcher and it dident come a quick luncher on desktop! Plz Help i realy need a Pro's Help!

To get around this, you can open up notepad, type your e-mail address then copy/paste it into the alganon client.

To completely avoid having to do this, you can go to MyAlganon.com, log into your account, go to My Home > My Account > Account ID Info. In here you can change your username to something which doesn't contain symbols.

As far as the patching process goes, you will want to make sure that your firewall is allowing both the Alganon Launcher and Alganon Client through and not blocking them. If you're still not receiving patches automatically when opening the Alganon Launcher, you can go to http://www.myalganon.../index/download and download the patches manually from the "Manual Patch Download" drop-down list on the right side of that page.

Let me know the outcome after you try the above solutions and we can go from there. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users