1 reply to this topic

#1 Ubermann

Ubermann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:26 AM

Hi there.

I'm new to aldagon, and after playing WoW for several years i find Aldagon quite interesting.
I have noticed there are little people playing it. I'm from EU, is it due to the time zone or because playerbase is little?

And just going ontopic: i have created my 1st character (healer) and found myself without any damaging spell, so i need a lot of time to kill a single mob. Right now killing 10 mobs with my wand is a tedious job that needs too much time. I would say you to make EVERY starting character to start with an offensive spell, so we can kill monsters a bit faster and not need half an hour to kill a couple of mobs.

[EDIT]

I forgot: where can i find a list of spells for each class? I took a look at the library but i didnt found any spell list. Any tip?

Thnx in advance.

Edited by Ubermann, 22 April 2011 - 02:47 AM.

#2 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:06 AM

Hi there.

I'm new to aldagon, and after playing WoW for several years i find Aldagon quite interesting.
I have noticed there are little people playing it. I'm from EU, is it due to the time zone or because playerbase is little?

And just going ontopic: i have created my 1st character (healer) and found myself without any damaging spell, so i need a lot of time to kill a single mob. Right now killing 10 mobs with my wand is a tedious job that needs too much time. I would say you to make EVERY starting character to start with an offensive spell, so we can kill monsters a bit faster and not need half an hour to kill a couple of mobs.

[EDIT]

I forgot: where can i find a list of spells for each class? I took a look at the library but i didnt found any spell list. Any tip?

Thnx in advance.

The player-base fluctuates depending on the time of day and sometimes even the day of the week. The population is generally lower than your average game, but it is definitely growing each day. Tell your friends to play with you and you'll never have to worry about having someone to play with.

The Healer class gets it's first damage spell at level 2, you just have to go train it in Andar (Asharr) or Xyjar (Kujix) at the class trainer. While you're at the trainer you can select to show all unavailable spells in order to see a list of all the spells that a player can learn. Note that the full list of spells isn't shown on the trainers in Andar or Xyjar, but they are shown on the trainers in the next quest hub which you'll reach at around level 5.

Hopefully that helps you out a bit, and welcome to Alganon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users