• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nestic

Nestic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:49 PM

Hi, new player here.. downloading and installing the game right now as I type this. Looking around for some new games that are FtP and this one looks cool. Hope to cya all in game! haven't picked a name yet, but hoping it'll be name I'm using to post on the fourms.. :)

#2 Issy

Issy

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationSomeplace in Alganon

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:21 AM

Welcome to the Frey

#3 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1364 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:51 AM

Welcome to our corner of the world. =) Let us know when you pick a name and we'll look for you in game! :thumbsup:
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#4 Xaander

Xaander

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Michigan

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:23 AM

Hi, new player here.. downloading and installing the game right now as I type this. Looking around for some new games that are FtP and this one looks cool. Hope to cya all in game! haven't picked a name yet, but hoping it'll be name I'm using to post on the fourms.. :)

welcome!

If you chose the Kujix Empire, you can find me on my reaver Talya. I'm admittedly not on that much but now that I've started to see some performance improvements, I'll be on. I can help however possible though I'm only level 14 so don't expect too much. :tongue:

Insincere endorsement: You have not experienced the true voice of Shakespeare until you have heard it in the voice of Elcor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users