#1 Kinslayer

Kinslayer

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationIndiana , USA

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:17 PM

I noticed tonite I was jumped by 3 mobs. I threw EtW on each and my DoT, only to find out I was removing 1 EtW and putting on the next. The way the description read I can only have 1 effect on each mob not on one only. Is the a bug or working as intended ? It did let me DoT up more than 1.
50 Gimp Magus Cold-Elec, 50 Reaver-Prot, 42 Cab, 20 Ranger: Forsaken World 16 lvl Assasin Vampire

#2 chukk

chukk

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:51 AM

You can only have ONE Embrace up at a time.

It's not mentioned in the scill description and reduces the cabalists
available skills by 8 or so, since some of the Embraces are crappy enough
to justify not using them ... ever.

Also, the effects on the Embraces triggers only once every 6 seconds or so, even if it's not mentioned in the description. There's only 3 exceptions for this ... the Embrace which increases heal gained, the Embrace that's only triggered once on being hit and then vanishes, and the Embrace which reduces the targets damage by 25%

Edited by chukk, 07 March 2011 - 02:53 AM.

#3 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:49 AM

As Chukk said, the embraces are meant to be only one at a time, period. They weren't meant to be placed on every mob you're fighting (or ally depending on the embrace), but instead they are there for you to decide which one is best in which situation.

#4 Kinslayer

Kinslayer

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationIndiana , USA

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:00 PM

As Chukk said, the embraces are meant to be only one at a time, period. They weren't meant to be placed on every mob you're fighting (or ally depending on the embrace), but instead they are there for you to decide which one is best in which situation.

So does Embrace of Wrath only trigger once every 6 seconds or is it meant to trigger each time its hit ?
50 Gimp Magus Cold-Elec, 50 Reaver-Prot, 42 Cab, 20 Ranger: Forsaken World 16 lvl Assasin Vampire

#5 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:37 PM

So does Embrace of Wrath only trigger once every 6 seconds or is it meant to trigger each time its hit ?

That is correct, 1 hit every 6 seconds will trigger the effect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users