#1 Kinslayer

Kinslayer

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationIndiana , USA

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:11 AM

Does the Epicenter debuff go off on the enemy ? I cant tell if it works or not. I have invested my max into this ability and I dont see much of a gain.
Would it be possible to introduce armor that enhances abilities damages or perks along with resists ? I would like to see the damage shield (I forget what its called; 60% mobs hit my shield they take damage) some how be able to increase. Would spellpower do this or is it hardcapped ?
50 Gimp Magus Cold-Elec, 50 Reaver-Prot, 42 Cab, 20 Ranger: Forsaken World 16 lvl Assasin Vampire

#2 Parilis

Parilis

CSGM

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:37 AM

The slowing effect of Epicenter with points in Aftershock is currently bugged, and we're aware of the issue. Hopefully we'll get a fix in for it soon.

For the Shield Storm question, the damage is based on your block value, so increasing that stat will increase the damage returned with Shield Storm.

Gear that increases action and ability potency isn't a bad idea, but there are some issues with it. For one, gear that increases the strength of an action or ability tends to restrict who is able to use the gear much more so than stats which can affect several different playing styles and specs. It may be something we look at in the future, but definitely not something we can rush into without a lot of planning.

#3 chukk

chukk

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:49 PM

The slowing effect of Epicenter with points in Aftershock is currently bugged, and we're aware of the issue. Hopefully we'll get a fix in for it soon.

This is probably the case with tons of skills which gain additional perks from abilities. For example:

The rangers Revitalize (is that the hot with movement speed increase?) for example, doesn't get the 20% additional speed it's suppsed to get.

The Soldiers Awe and Shock doesn't really profit from the additional stun time it's suppsed to get from the ability (base 5sec + 4x 1sec ... there's no way it really lasts that long), altho it might be that stuns just have a complete random duration in this game ...

The Cabalists slow upgrade on the DoT only lasts for the base duration of the spell ... if you get the additional 9 seconds duration the mobs aren't slowed
even if you recast the debuff the slow isn't renewed as long as the debuff is still active.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users