• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ravenhurst

Ravenhurst

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

I play a level 50 ranger, Malaclypse, and there aren't many other players around at my level. I have a flexible schedule and I'm wondering when other high level players are on. I'm looking for others at least level 44 to run Warfiend with, then hopefully the ToF instances and the Towers as well. I have duel roles, pure dps and lifeblood, so I can be a decent healer if needed.

Do you play a 44-50 Asharr on Ardios? When you do play? I'm on Pacific Standard Time. I'd like to find the other high level players and get some groups going. Maybe we can bring back some active players were took a break because of the low population.

#2 Kinslayer

Kinslayer

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationIndiana , USA

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:58 PM

I play a level 50 ranger, Malaclypse, and there aren't many other players around at my level. I have a flexible schedule and I'm wondering when other high level players are on. I'm looking for others at least level 44 to run Warfiend with, then hopefully the ToF instances and the Towers as well. I have duel roles, pure dps and lifeblood, so I can be a decent healer if needed.

Do you play a 44-50 Asharr on Ardios? When you do play? I'm on Pacific Standard Time. I'd like to find the other high level players and get some groups going. Maybe we can bring back some active players were took a break because of the low population.

Dump that side- play ur alt and get him to 50. Chuk runs it everyday on our side.
50 Gimp Magus Cold-Elec, 50 Reaver-Prot, 42 Cab, 20 Ranger: Forsaken World 16 lvl Assasin Vampire

#3 zerof

zerof

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:23 PM

Transfer over or start over on Hokk. Many Adrios players are no Hokk these days.

#4 Issy

Issy

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationSomeplace in Alganon

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:26 AM

Mala no worries we just have to wait for a mystic or a healy ranger and things will start rolling on adrios again.

#5 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:32 PM

We used to run warfiend/Tof/etc. on a daily basis, but after a couple of months we all had everything we could want from the implemented dungeons and the ToF victory rewards are for the most part inferior to the dawning gear.

If the tradeskill recipes weren't no-drop and ToF itemization was tweaked a bit would rekindle some interest, I think.

We haven't given up on Alganon, its just ourselves and the people we typically run around with already have everything obtainable without a level of frustration that makes it not-fun. I've levelled alts to 50 as well but with the study limitation its hard to get excited about them. I even have 2 accounts for this purpose, each account having a mystic of the appropriate level for Warfiend since a healer's what you usually don't have.

As far as when-to-play? Every time I've logged in for the last month or so, there haven't been enough 44+ people online to fill half a team. But I am watching ;P If there's enough interest I do miss playing. There's just no sort of progress you can make as a solo player so if you log on and nobody's on, then you log off. Obviously if everyone's doing that then you'll just keep missing each other like ships in the night, as it were.

Edited by Anzha, 10 March 2011 - 01:34 PM.

Posted Image
Anzha(50 Mystic), Anezaki (50 Ranger, Anri (50 Magus)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users