- Battle Durability now scales.
- Battle Durability will now correctly be calculated on PvP death. Rank 1 will not suffer any BD loss and the battle durability damage taken will now scale with Renown Level. Lower Renown Levels will take less durability damage per death, only taking a fraction of a point. Please note that due to this scaling players that wish to spend less on repair bills should repair their Battle Durability gear when the BD is low, not every time they die. This will have a significant decrease in repair costs.
- Due to this, all BD Tribute repairs to date have been refunded, any Tribute spent is back in each player's account. Also, all Battlefield Durability on player items has been reset to the item maximum.
- Weapons no longer take Battle Damage.
- Players now receive renown for killing players that have been Battlefield Promoted.
- Fixed some issues with group looting.
- Fixed some issues with raid invites.
- Players now receive mail and a reward when reaching Renown Level 5.
- Improvements have been made to Line of Sight around the Towers. There are still issues with attacking through walls and we are working to address them.
Server Hotfix 2/4/11
Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:25 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users