Photo

What's your impression of crafting in this game ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shadanwolf

Shadanwolf

Servant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSouthern USA

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:41 AM

I have a level 9 Ranger who skins and does leather crafting.So far I'm pleased with what I can make and the crafting process.I am playing the game for the RVR and am looking forward to that...a lot.
Is it true that you can ONLY get talisman by buying them with real money ? If that's not true...how else can you get them? I was told they are not crafted. True ?

#2 Issy

Issy

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationSomeplace in Alganon

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:29 AM

You can't craft Tali's. It is true that they are only attainable via buying with Tribute.

#3 ralgur

ralgur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

Crafting is heavily dependent on other players or else you have to run alts to do the other crafting skills because each crafting skill needs ingredients from the other crafting skills.  With a low population, it's not very easy to get what you need from others, so be ready to do it yourself.

I'm struggling through tailoring right now.  You would not believe the hoops I'm jumping through trying to get my skill up to make better bags for the Ourobani faction.  Been working on it hard for two days and still not up to 10 slot bags. :P

#4 Brandon Lamb

Brandon Lamb

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:31 PM

I think they could beef up the crafting quite a bit. Better crafted items, add quest-gotten recipes, rare drop recipes, etc. High slot bags are useful, Im not sure the other crafted items are really worth it.

#5 nwfantasy

nwfantasy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:14 AM

Yeah, the Ourobani side is a joke for crafting in particular. Only Skinner/Leathercrafters have it truly good simply because they can obtain a great deal of their mats by farming creatures. Everyone else, including Tailors, has it very tough on Aeon.  I wonder if they count on you moving onto the continent fairly quickly (if possible by portal for 75s!) in order to facilitate crafting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users