What Silent Warriors are:
Silent Warriors are all about having fun and gaming together. We love to raid, craft, hang out, quest and just BS in TeamSpeak. We are a family/real life friendly community, we know that family/work comes first and will not punish you if you can't be online daily.
Silent Warriors has been around since 2001 and has grown into a large gaming community so we are not a fly by night Community, we are here to stay for the long run. We have many years of experience with pretty much anything gaming wise. We are not looking for elitist(though some of us are a little full of ourselves), we are looking for people who like to have fun, can take a joke and maybe even throw one back. People who like to make friends (and some rivalries in jest) and just game together.
If this sounds like the Community for you then feel free to keep reading about us, if not we'll see you in game!
Guild Status : Recruitment Open
Website - http://www.swgaming.com
We have divisions in many games including but not limited to Runes of Magic, Allods Online, Final Fantasy XI and XIV Online, Vindictus, Ever Quest 2 Extended, Team Fortress 2, Bad Company 2, Medal of honor(2010) & Modern Warfare 2.
We are a community known for our laid back and love to have fun style along with our willingness to help all players not just our own members with quests, leveling ect...
We have many players from all over the world. So we are pretty much a 24/7 community. EU or US players are very welcome.
We have a vast ranking system in SWG starting at Recruit. Anyone wishing to advance to member or beyond simply has to be active and register on our website. We have a TeamSpeak 3 server. TS3 is not required but the main stay of our chat is in TS3. You can always listen even if you do not have a mic.
2. Register on our website
These are some of the things that we expect from our members.
1. If you are able, help your fellow guild members when they ask for it. (This does not mean be their personal slave or ATM)
2. Try to participate in guild conversations, its a good way to meet your fellow guild members.
3. Take disagreements to PM's, don't air your dirty laundry to the whole guild. (If needed contact an Officer or above for mediation)
Really thats the three main things to keeping this Guild a good one to be in. All three are very easy to do and all three helps out every member including yourself.
What SWG can offer You!
1. A Community of gamers, not just another boring Guild
2. Interesting chats in voip
3. A gaming experience that is drama free
4. A place to relax and know that its a game not a job
5. A lifetime of friendship
6. A kitten via U.S. Postal Service (Don't blame us if it gets lost in route!)
7. Friendly members who don't mind helping with quests, instances, ect...
8. The occasional hardware or software giveaway.
9. and much much more! Give us a try and see for yourself.
1. Treat others as you would like to be treated. You will be shown the same respect as you give.
2. This is a Guild, we are here to help each other grow with the game and the Guild. If your busy we understand but if your standing around then give a helping hand to your fellow Guild mate and you will be sure to get one back when you need it.
3. Guild leechers, beggers & whiners will be dealt with in a way you will not like. We play this game to have fun not to babysit and cater to one individual.
4. We are a multi-national community. If you have a problem with another country keep it to yourself. One individual or a group of them does not make up the country in its whole.
5. Be active. If your going to be gone for more then 14 days please post on our forums or tell an Officer/Leader so that we do not mark you as inactive and boot you from the Guild.
How to join:
To join the Silent Warriors, either reply here or contact us in game.(we will have forum apps setup later)
Youtube - http://www.youtube.c...twarriorsgaming
Twitter - http://twitter.com/clantsw
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/silentwarriors
MySpace - http://www.myspace.com/clantsw