Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1370 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:36 PM

Patch 2.04 (Client version 2.4.0.2386)

New with 2.04
  • Pumpkin Smash 2010 is here! To celebrate Halloween, Doomgourds have been placed throughout the capitals. Break open a gourd to receive candy as well as a few other goodies, such as the Bones skeletal dog pet, armor dyes, and the rare Horseless Headsman. But wait, there's more! During our Big Ticket event on Halloween weekend (Oct 30th and 31st) players holding a Grand Pumpkin Smash Token (purchased from the Tribute Market) will have a chance at finding special rare Tickets in the Doomgourds. These tickets are redeemable with GMs for Tribute that can be used in the Alganon Tribute Market! For more details, please see the Halloween Pumpkin Smash news article on the Alganon website.
  • Spirit Drain is now implemented in Alganon. Using actions that cost focus will lower your focus regeneration by 75% and it will slowly increase back to normal as time passes. Instances have been rebalanced to accommodate this feature.
New Features and Improvements
  • Dramatic improvements have been made to mob pathing throughout Alganon, further improvements will be coming in the future as well.
  • Accounts without the Communication Package are no longer restricted from using the Help Chat in Alganon (/3).
Bug Fixes
  • Players will no longer get stuck in the terrain in the tunnel next to the bank in Xanjuix Karr.
  • Players will no longer find their Role 1 actions moved to Role 2.
  • Fixed a number of typos throughout Alganon.
  • Newly created characters will now have all of their starting actions in their action bar upon account creation.
  • The nameplate will no longer display 'Dead' over a living player's head.

Known Issues

• A duel option displays when right clicking on another player's character portrait. Since PvP is not in yet, this option doesn't do anything.

I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#2 beloit551

beloit551

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:37 PM

seems as a low lvl caster if i get 2 mobs on me and have not potions im dead. my focus is allmost all gone with 1 mob now

#3 Synvul

Synvul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:22 PM

I can't do anything. I get in game and I crash.

#4 Padreic

Padreic

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1370 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:11 AM

Synvul, could you please tell me the name of the character you're logging in as?
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#5 Scoffer

Scoffer

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:24 AM

Instances have been rebalanced to accommodate this feature. \o/

Tested out Warfiend last night and managed to solo 2 skirms at once :woot:
Posted Image
Was not my fault!

#6 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:50 PM

What time today does the pumpkin event start? ;P

In the meantime, Zatar is having a great time with the new 'masks' -
Posted Image

Edited by Anzha, 29 October 2010 - 10:16 PM.

Posted Image
Anzha(50 Mystic), Anezaki (50 Ranger, Anri (50 Magus)

#7 Padreic

Padreic

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1370 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:17 AM

lol, looks like it. ;) The event started at 12:01 this morning PST.

#8 Scoffer

Scoffer

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:51 AM

Okays, since I have to comment on patch stuff (cant help myself!)

Warfiend has now become a LOT easier to do. The mobs have half the HP since the spirit drain thing so a run which used to take us just over an hour is now down to about 40 mins (ish).

Boss fights are no longer the long drawn out *goes to get lunch, make tea* fights to more manageable and less boring :P

We also managed to do all of the implemented ToF instances, two of which we could never manage before due to the final boss in there doing 6k hits. We only died a handful of times too! Wargrowl ate us due to anzha getting 3 free focus heals in a row and he decided she would make a tasty sammich, quickly followed by him eating all the other squishies....but we managed!
Posted Image
Was not my fault!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users