• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 YavinPrime

YavinPrime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:25 PM

Well I've been playing for about two hours now and I'm outside of the newbie area I'm on the human side and I haven't seen another player yet. Also is Adrios a newbie server and the others "offical" servers or is it a full server like the others?

#2 gandrel

gandrel

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationShack in the woods

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:49 PM

Well I've been playing for about two hours now and I'm outside of the newbie area I'm on the human side and I haven't seen another player yet. Also is Adrios a newbie server and the others "offical" servers or is it a full server like the others?

No, that is a reg server like Hokk. Which side are you playing on? If you are in the human side you can look for me, name of toon is Gandrell, and I am in a guild of active ppl who play most nights and some in day. Game has a low pop right now and tends to go up and down with the times. Post when you will be on and I will meet you and send you an invite and have some fun with us!!! ya
:woot:

#3 YavinPrime

YavinPrime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

No, that is a reg server like Hokk. Which side are you playing on? If you are in the human side you can look for me, name of toon is Gandrell, and I am in a guild of active ppl who play most nights and some in day. Game has a low pop right now and tends to go up and down with the times. Post when you will be on and I will meet you and send you an invite and have some fun with us!!! ya

I'm on right now hehe, In Greenvale, or around it, my name is Nadesca

#4 gandrel

gandrel

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:54 PM

I'm on right now hehe, In Greenvale, or around it, my name is Nadesca

Sorry i missed you, I just got off for the night but, i will keep an eye out. Have fun and see you ingame.

#5 YavinPrime

YavinPrime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:55 PM

Sorry i missed you, I just got off for the night but, i will keep an eye out. Have fun and see you ingame.

Sounds good!

#6 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:26 AM

The last couple of weeks we haven't seen many people at all (adrios/buman side) either, we do check in a couple times a day to see if anyone is about but my husband and I are at that point where if we can't make a group there isn't much left to do (or at least, group up and run someone through low lvl stuff, etc.) Its kinda disconcerting really, in about 2 weeks time we went from not having enough room in team to accomodate everyone who wanted to go so having to run things twice, to not being able to fill a grp =/ Come back everyone rawr.
Posted Image
Anzha(50 Mystic), Anezaki (50 Ranger, Anri (50 Magus)

#7 Cinae

Cinae

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:29 AM

I know how you feel; 70% of the time (made up numbers) I am alone on Adrios/Kujix, the other 30% there may be one or two other players. Since I re-started to play a couple months ago I haven't seen more than 6 or 7 players on at one time on Kujix side. I started a new toon but I'm not leveling past where I am because I would like to actually try an instance with a full group and not sneak through solo, or be a higher level and solo/duo them. Something spectacular needs to be done to bring players back; and/or to keep them returning.
Simple observations can lead to fundamentally wrong conclusions.

#8 dewald

dewald

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:56 AM

I play on the Adrios server/human side. I hit level 45 yesterday and have yet to step foot in an instance. I seldom see anyone, let alone enough people for a good instance run.

I am enjoying this game, but I am resigned to playing it as mostly a single player game right now. After I hit level 50, I'll probably work on crafting, but I expect I'll probably quit this game if I can't get involved with the end game play.

#9 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:17 AM

I play on the Adrios server/human side. I hit level 45 yesterday and have yet to step foot in an instance. I seldom see anyone, let alone enough people for a good instance run.

I am enjoying this game, but I am resigned to playing it as mostly a single player game right now. After I hit level 50, I'll probably work on crafting, but I expect I'll probably quit this game if I can't get involved with the end game play.

When are you usually on? With our entire guild going missing suspiciously around the time the new final fantasy came out (grumble, grumble) we're definitely up for some instancing. Zatar usually stays logged on to watch for people and hit mining nodes while he's working during the day but lately I've only been doing the log on to check studies thing since there's nobody to play with. I'm working on my 5th character now and my motivation has kinda plumetted, admittedly.
Posted Image

#10 Sativa

Sativa

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:05 AM

When are you usually on? With our entire guild going missing suspiciously around the time the new final fantasy came out (grumble, grumble) we're definitely up for some instancing. Zatar usually stays logged on to watch for people and hit mining nodes while he's working during the day but lately I've only been doing the log on to check studies thing since there's nobody to play with. I'm working on my 5th character now and my motivation has kinda plumetted, admittedly.

Is that where they went :S I am not into the FF scene.

I too only log to check studies.

I sort of feel that if the QOL staff cant be arsed to tell me the exciting things they have planned for the game then I cant be arsed to play the game anymore.

I mean I spent money on two super packs for two accounts out of blind faith the game would be sorted. "NO PATH" for a start. I never spend money on a prduct that is blatantly broken and unfinished from top to bottom.

Character annimations.. where are they? I mean take my healer specced in the darkside and that skill darkside. Use it and virtualy nothing on screen happens other than a pathetic little ball of wrath flies out from my midrif and floats to the mob. And this goes almost for all healers actions. It just stands there lookign like its afk.

Too many bugs and broken things in the game. Given how long ive been watching and waiting for them to be fixed.

Focus of the games future shifted? I can only guess for the forthcoming information regarding all the exciting things that are so called going to happen are not detailed or defined anywhere.

How can anyone get excited in the anticipation of whats to come.. ?

This is my experiance of what led me to the point of loging in once every few weeks.

#11 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:59 AM

Yeah was a bit disheartening today logging on and did a warfiend run only to find that the cash drops in there have been nerfed down to the level of non-instance crap mobs. Things like that get changed but then the big problematic things don't, all I see is more things to spend money on but less fixes to existing things that have problems. I am sad =(
Posted Image

#12 bertel

bertel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:51 PM

Im not sure what you folks are talking about. Mr Beaver Bandit personally told us how much this game is flourishing. You really shouldn't be needing other people to be logged into the game in order to enjoy it. There 4 people logged in now, three are in my guild. We are probably going to go do some epic raids. As for that lvl 2 dude in Andar ...(Solane) ...he doesnt need to group, he is a mystic!

#13 Fallen

Fallen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:48 AM

Unfortunately the big problem seems to be lack of advertising. Personally I've never seen any for this game. One day early this year I was looking for an inexpensive game to play and happened to come across Alganon on Impulse Driven (direct download site like steam) for $20(50% off). So I bought it thinking an MMO for $20 isn't bad I'll try it(this was back in beta when a sub was still planned after release). The game itself is fine for what it is and as a now sub free mmo I consider it definitely worth my initial purchase (and the other $30 I spent on tribute points to support QOL), but where is the advertising to bring in new players?

#14 gandrel

gandrel

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:42 AM

I sort of feel that if the QOL staff cant be arsed to tell me the exciting things they have planned for the game then I cant be arsed to play the game anymore.

I mean I spent money on two super packs for two accounts out of blind faith the game would be sorted. "NO PATH" for a start. I never spend money on a prduct that is blatantly broken and unfinished from top to bottom.

Character annimations.. where are they? I mean take my healer specced in the darkside and that skill darkside. Use it and virtualy nothing on screen happens other than a pathetic little ball of wrath flies out from my midrif and floats to the mob. And this goes almost for all healers actions. It just stands there lookign like its afk.

Too many bugs and broken things in the game. Given how long ive been watching and waiting for them to be fixed.

Focus of the games future shifted? I can only guess for the forthcoming information regarding all the exciting things that are so called going to happen are not detailed or defined anywhere.

This is my experiance of what led me to the point of loging in once every few weeks.

Shhh... Don't say it too loud! Smart has no idea what we are talking about and wants us to believe it's all in out heads! Just spend 25$ for a mount and that's good enough.... ugh...

#15 snoecky

snoecky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:27 AM

You are oh so right, same reason for me not to play anymore...

Edited by snoecky, 09 October 2010 - 04:28 AM.

#16 Body

Body

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:07 AM

To bad things only seem to get worse... This is the reason why I have quit also.

#17 Trebori

Trebori

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:31 PM

I went to EQ 2

It is highly unlikely I will return to Alganon. I allready finished that RPG.

#18 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1370 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:17 PM

Sorry that you left. Here's hoping you keep an eye on the game through the end of the year and beyond as we release our planned and upcoming content. While a large majority is still under wraps, some of it has already been mentioned by a few of us here: more to do for both high-end and non-high-end players, character models/animations/effects, PvP, mob pathing and combat mechanic changes (to name a few).

It's our plan for the population to grow as our content continues to. We know the issues the game has, and most definitely aren't just ignoring them. Numbers aren't integral to enjoy the game itself, but we all know as a whole warm bodies to play along side means a lot. You deserve people to teach the ropes to. :wink:
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#19 Trebori

Trebori

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:46 PM

Sorry that you left. Here's hoping you keep an eye on the game through the end of the year and beyond as we release our planned and upcoming content. While a large majority is still under wraps, some of it has already been mentioned by a few of us here: more to do for both high-end and non-high-end players, character models/animations/effects, PvP, mob pathing and combat mechanic changes (to name a few).

It's our plan for the population to grow as our content continues to. We know the issues the game has, and most definitely aren't just ignoring them. Numbers aren't integral to enjoy the game itself, but we all know as a whole warm bodies to play along side means a lot. You deserve people to teach the ropes to. :wink:

I will continue to check in. I really love the game, I just outpaced the content. I might occasionally log in and farm mats or level an alt a little bit, to check on things.

#20 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:56 PM

We're still keeping an eye on things and checking to see if people are around, but working on getting my 5th char to lvl 50 has gotten a bit repetitive, since there's no one to do the high end content with and duo'ing it with Zat just takes far too much time, hehe. So not given up but just nothing to do -by myself- at this point.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users