2 replies to this topic

#1 Scoffer

Scoffer

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:03 PM

Would it be possible to increase the "reaction" time when using Reposte?

As it stands its a skill you can only use when you parry and if you DO manage to parry you get 3 seconds in which to hit the skill. Since all the skills are on a 2 second cool down its hard to actually use it, especially during boss fights when watching for interupts etc.

Would it be possible to either expand the reaction time to say...5 seconds? Still long enough that you can only use it once a parry (since its a 6 second cool down) or remove it from the global cool down for the other skills?

Edited by Scoffer, 06 September 2010 - 02:04 PM.

Posted Image
Was not my fault!

#2 brennok

brennok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:21 PM

I definitely agree here. I miss it many times and this is when I actually see the flashing icon. The other times I don't even see the icon flashing since I am watching cool downs. It would be nice if the icon on the hot bar also flashed or notified the skill was available.

#3 Nightvision

Nightvision

Crusader

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

Would it be possible to increase the "reaction" time when using Reposte?

As it stands its a skill you can only use when you parry and if you DO manage to parry you get 3 seconds in which to hit the skill. Since all the skills are on a 2 second cool down its hard to actually use it, especially during boss fights when watching for interupts etc.

Would it be possible to either expand the reaction time to say...5 seconds? Still long enough that you can only use it once a parry (since its a 6 second cool down) or remove it from the global cool down for the other skills?

It has been removed from the GCD for the coming patch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users