• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Boova

Boova

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:44 PM

Eventually once the player base builds up, as something to think about, maybe the addition of guilds being able to build their own guild keeps. Something like a castle that could be attacked by other guilds that would allow the attacking guild to gain access and loot their guild bank. It would be something that would physically exist in the world and would help to change the environment totally controlled by players. Maybe the keep would hold control of a set amount of land and they could tax other players for harvesting things in the area. Maybe allow them to hold sway over who can build player homes on the land and build a city that is planned and controlled by the guild. Just a thought that has many ways to be expanded upon.

#2 Hakiem

Hakiem

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSanctuary

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:15 PM

Player Housing / Guild Keeps (castles-properties) was asked about way back in Beta and at that time it was stated that it was something that would not be part of the game.

I doubt it's do-able in it's present game programing or something that QOL has the time or money to make happen.

Magic 8 Ball says:

Posted Image

Just Me,
Tim - Hakiem
Characters on Servers: Human- Lazarus Cadfael Gandalf & Redcomyn. Kujix - Roland Loki Shadowspawn & Knightlife. Fun is the name of the Game.

#3 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:09 PM

Eh, adding this without an Opt-out feature would only cause rage and consternation I think, and discourage people from even bothering with it. I'd love to have a guild hall, don't get me wrong. Complete with a shiny portal and a banker and a tradegoods merchant and trainers and the goodies of a major city. But I am 100% against the addition of forced pvp or having your crap looted while you are asleep.
Posted Image
Anzha(50 Mystic), Anezaki (50 Ranger, Anri (50 Magus)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users