7 replies to this topic

#1 Scoffer

Scoffer

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:48 AM

In order to promote the AH, the new requisition feature and to give you all some good practice on how it all works, we at Ex Nihilio will be holding a raffle.

To enter, simply head over to Asheren auction house and fill the request made by Zatar for A Lucky Rock. Once this order has been filled your name will be entered into the prize draw which will take place over the weekend. Names will be drawn out at random from the entries and the winners notified.

But where would you find such a lucky rock? Head over the library to find the location of where it drops (I also believe there is a guy in much trader that sells them...).

Tickets are available now though the AH for a limited time only!

Prizes
1st Prize 50 gold, tax free!
2nd Prize 20 gold, tax free!
3rd Prize 4 x Dreadstitched Backpack (22 slot bags)

Rules and regs.
only 1 entry per person, your name will only be entered once so filling the request for the lucky rocks more than that will be a waste.
Names will be drawn at random.
Judges decision is final.

GO FIND THOSE ROCKS PEOPLE! Maybe they will be lucky for you!
Posted Image
Was not my fault!

#2 Scoffer

Scoffer

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:31 PM

Only 6 people entered so far so for those that have entered you have at least a 50% chance of winning something!

Come on folks, free cash give away!

The lucky rocks can now be bought from the AH for 9s 5c and filling the requisition gives you 10s back so you really have nothing to lose!

Don't forget to rub your lucky rock before handing it in for ticket ;)
Posted Image
Was not my fault!

#3 brennok

brennok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:19 PM

Ahh must sign on right now.

#4 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:33 PM

I gave a rock. But since I'm helping finance the prizes I guess that disqualifies me >.> So need moar people to participate ^^
Posted Image
Anzha(50 Mystic), Anezaki (50 Ranger, Anri (50 Magus)

#5 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:47 PM

Get your lucky rocks now, by filling the requisitions on the Auction House to be entered, drawing will be this weekend so hurry up ;)

If there's none up there, feel free to mail a luckyrock to Zatar to count as your entry ;)
Posted Image
Anzha(50 Mystic), Anezaki (50 Ranger, Anri (50 Magus)

#6 Scoffer

Scoffer

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:57 AM

okay folks!

The lucky raffle has been drawn. Thank you all for taking part and filling my lucky rock requests.

Prizes go to...

3rd Place : 4 Dreadstitched Backpacks : Maurus
2rd Place : 20 Gold : sureshotz

and our grand prize of 50 gold (tax free!) goes to....

*drum roll*

Alera!

Congratulations to all of you and commiserations to those that didn't win this time around.

Thank you all again for taking part and keep an eye on the forums for more prize giveaways brought to you by Ex Nihilo and its associates.
Posted Image
Was not my fault!

#7 brennok

brennok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:24 AM

I demand a recount. I know I won. I even had the lucky rock.

#8 Maurus

Maurus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:07 PM

Yes! Thanks to the Ex Nihilio guild for organizing this event. The four Dreadstiched Backpack was a very welcome upgrade for me. Thank you all.

I also want to encourage any new player to visit the Auction House as soon as you reach level 5. There are many ways to make a quick gold right now, at the AH, for your first mount(Starter's Starter's Moole cost 1g)! Skinners, make sure to fill up my requisition for Bone fragments if you need a few extra coins ([Bone fragments]x10 for 1g for the first week of September on the Andrios server, Asharr Faction).

Directions (Asharr Faction):
The Auction House is Located in Asharan City, north of Greenvale. It is safe to travel the road that connect both city for any character level. Also, there is a portal outside Greenvale, completing the quest associated with that portal will allow you to teleport to the Asheran City.

The Library in Alganon is a good place to find out about quest reward or where to mine/skin for your specific level. You can access the library by pressing the letter y, or http://www.myalganon.com/library from your browser.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users