2 replies to this topic

#1 brennok

brennok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:30 AM

We were talking about this in chat the other night on Adrios and I figured I would repost it here.

Please consider adding the Auction House browser and requisition browser to the mailboxes or next to them. The one problem I have noticed which seems in part due to the low population is the way the AH system including the requisition system works. There seems like little reason to visit currently which not only results in less items but in less usage in general. If I am not going to take a trip there to list an item, why I am I going to bother to assume someone else will.

With mailboxes plentiful and almost everywhere it seems like the perfect place since it would be easy to just add an item versus just selling it to a vendor. Also based on other feedback I would at this point seriously drop the fees or remove them completely until the AH is used enough to warrant them. Why am I going to bother to list something for a fee which most likely isn't going to sell when I can just vendor it while saving myself the trip?

This would also speed up requisitions being filled since you are able to check it from anywhere. To me it only makes sense since I can request it anywhere why not let me browse it from anywhere. I love the idea of the requisition system, but there definitely needs something to notify the player about it. If it isn't implemented anywhere, then let me at least select categories I can monitor so I am notified that there is a new listing I can fulfill.

#2 Scoffer

Scoffer

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:01 AM

While we are on the subject of Requisition improvements...

Would it be possible to link it to the website in a similar way that mail system is linked so that you can read mail when not in game?

Basically just allow requests to be made from the web library instead. Money could be taken from shared bank account to pay the fees etc and the interface could be cleaned up a little (its a little long winded when trying to request stacks as you cant type a number in etc).

Just my thoughts ;)
Posted Image
Was not my fault!

#3 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 11:58 AM

How about reducing the fees while you're in there...to make it worth selling stuff rather than just giving it away ;P
Posted Image
Anzha(50 Mystic), Anezaki (50 Ranger, Anri (50 Magus)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users