#1 Torakuma

Torakuma

Servant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina,USA

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:21 PM

OK I'm where it says it should be but I'm not finding any of it. Need some help. Thanks

#2 Dror

Dror

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:15 AM

Not sure about Kazanite, but Dar Nettle is around the 35 - 45ish areas. Try Southern Teldis, and Southern Haggon.

#3 Torakuma

Torakuma

Servant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:32 AM

Not sure about Kazanite, but Dar Nettle is around the 35 - 45ish areas. Try Southern Teldis, and Southern Haggon.

I DID! Nothing there. nada zip zero zilch! i'm on the Hokk server.

#4 Dror

Dror

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:45 AM

Sorry if this sounds silly, but you are a Herbalist right? If you aren't you will not be able to see them.

#5 Torakuma

Torakuma

Servant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:08 AM

Sorry if this sounds silly, but you are a Herbalist right? If you aren't you will not be able to see them.

Umm YES. And you are right that was a silly question. :biggrin:

My characters name is Kaylaa. she is a Herbalist (163) and mining(158)

Edit: well found some on the next map over. then it switched from 145 to 175 needed...grrrr. so i'm still looking for more. Note: it was Marbled Kazanite.

edit 2: ok down in hez gar found some plants and some rock vains but not clickable. Appears to be the plants and vain i'm looking for they rezzed but are not harvestable.

Edit 3: well I found some but not many and intersting to get to. was able to get some and keep going up. now i'm a master miner.

Edited by Torakuma, 22 August 2010 - 05:28 AM.

#6 Torakuma

Torakuma

Servant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

well I got a reply fINALLY and here it is:

Comments:

Staff:
Marbled Kazanite is few and far between, but there are veins in Teldis. I usually have the best luck finding it around the middle-ish area of Teldis, especially along the west mountain-sides.

uhhh riiight. obviously this person hasn't been out there much lately. Needs to recheck his facts. Cause I haven't found his comments to be true.

Edited by Torakuma, 24 August 2010 - 05:59 PM.

#7 Skakwop

Skakwop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:21 PM

It has been awhile since I played my mage and hunt for herbs but Teldis is about right where I found all my marble. If I log on I will send you what I have in the bank. Along with what Dar Nettle I have.

#8 Torakuma

Torakuma

Servant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:05 PM

It has been awhile since I played my mage and hunt for herbs but Teldis is about right where I found all my marble. If I log on I will send you what I have in the bank. Along with what Dar Nettle I have.

that would be very helpfull thanks. My miner is Kaylaa

#9 Skakwop

Skakwop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:36 PM

that would be very helpfull thanks. My miner is Kaylaa

Ehh, I should have asked human side or that evil evil other side?. My miner and herber is human side

#10 Trebori

Trebori

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:20 PM

I know on Adrios The marbled Kazanite can be found on Xukaris Folds map area.

West of Nazrun on the map you will see "Ogran Graveyard"/
At Location (525,385) along the west wall is Gar Clash. There are no mobs and 3 Marbled Kazanite right together. I farm it here almost every nite.

Edited by Trebori, 24 August 2010 - 09:22 PM.

#11 Torakuma

Torakuma

Servant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:29 PM

I know on Adrios The marbled Kazanite can be found on Xukaris Folds map area.

West of Nazrun on the map you will see "Ogran Graveyard"/
At Location (525,385) along the west wall is Gar Clash. There are no mobs and 3 Marbled Kazanite right together. I farm it here almost every nite.

*nods* thanks. there sure isn't much of it. even tho the library maps show it all over. which it isn't. Didn't get much of a response when I put in a ticket reporting the bug. Hmm maybe I need to go higher up the chain somehow...hmmm. Any suggestions?

#12 Trebori

Trebori

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:29 PM

Actually it is in quite a few places. I have had no problem finding it. But, Hokk might be different.

I mentioned that spot because it respawns fast and no mobs to interrupt your farming.

I have been here about an hour tonite and have 70 Kazanite, 35 marble, and various gems and gold ore.

Edited by Trebori, 24 August 2010 - 10:38 PM.

#13 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:35 PM

I think the library is showing all locations that the nodes have ever been and a lot of them just aren't there anymore. However the ones that are there do appear to be static but Im guessing they have moved from time to time in history.

Kazanite w/ marble, Ogran graveyard and along the west hill are a handful of deposits without a lot of aggro, its also scattered around the whole zone once you find them a few times you'll work out a route. Can't really help on the herbs though but should be same area.
Posted Image
Anzha(50 Mystic), Anezaki (50 Ranger, Anri (50 Magus)

#14 Trebori

Trebori

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:47 PM

As I looked around the above mentioned area I noticed there are 3 herbalism plants there. I believe they are dar nettle. But, I am not a herbalist and the name doesn't appear for me.

#15 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:10 AM

We're aware of an issue with discrepancies between the library and actual resource node spawns. The library actually displays all possible spawn points for any particular resource, but not all of those spawn points are getting used at this time.

This is a lower priority issue right now though, since it is possible to get all resources needed for crafting at this time. Some are easier to find than others, but they CAN be found.

I just went to the areas suggested in the ticket response and found about 26 kazanite and 13 marble in approximately 15 minutes. The area that Trebori pointed out was what was being eluded to by the "west mountainside" in Teldis. There are small caves and such in this area that usually contain a node and as he said... there are no mobs here. There were also a handful of nodes in the Hez Gar area. If you look at the map of Xukaris Folds, most were found in the area between where it says Hez Gar on the map, as far north as the border going into Skaxar Tredge and between Jagged Horn and Hezanok.

Edit: There are also some nodes in the northern area of Gar Clash (the big crater in the center of Xukaris Folds).

*Note: This was all on Hokk, but both servers use the same code and data, so spawn points will be the same regardless of server.*

#16 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 August 2010 - 11:35 AM

I've also asked the devs to increase the amount of Marbled Kazanite and Dar Nettle spawns for the next patch, so they should be slightly easier to find once that goes live.

#17 Scoffer

Scoffer

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 11:54 AM

I've also asked the devs to increase the amount of Marbled Kazanite and Dar Nettle spawns for the next patch, so they should be slightly easier to find once that goes live.

Will the kazanite still be split?
Currently on human side there is no "Marbled" spawns and you have to go over to the other side to get it. Just wondering if with the spawn rates this will be changed or kept as it is.
Posted Image
Was not my fault!

#18 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:11 PM

Will the kazanite still be split?
Currently on human side there is no "Marbled" spawns and you have to go over to the other side to get it. Just wondering if with the spawn rates this will be changed or kept as it is.

Marbled Kazanite will still be in Teldis and Pale Kazanite will still be in Haggon Marsh.

#19 BestAwesome

BestAwesome

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:32 PM

Weird, because I found a lot of marble without trying... if that's what you're after.

#20 Torakuma

Torakuma

Servant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

WIll be checking out locations. thanks for the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users