3 replies to this topic

#1 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:05 AM

Rather than repost all of this here as it is a bit lengthy, I will post a link :

http://exnihilo.some...c.php?f=11&t=19

Essentially its my experiences with all of the different abilities in each tree and my evaluation of their performance. Yes, I know this is all 'only my opinion' ;) But hopefully it can provide insight to people who are new to the class or unwilling to spend $$ on respec to try something out.

Edited by Anzha, 19 August 2010 - 09:45 AM.

Posted Image
Anzha(50 Mystic), Anezaki (50 Ranger, Anri (50 Magus)

#2 Dror

Dror

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:58 AM

Very nice writeup. I posted something similar for just the divination tree somewhere below, and it is great to see another opinion. I guess the big difference for you and me is that I think Faith Embrace is very useful, and the movement speed skill, is not. Otherwise, I think we agree on a lot of points.

#3 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:50 AM

I agree that faith embrace is very useful; it just isn't on caster bosses ;P

*Charity 0/4 - Your faith embrace now heals an additional target when cast (up to 4).
Maxing this means that faith embrace damage-proc heal (the only area of effect heal that healers get, aside from divination spec'd spirit blast), instead of healing 2 targets it will now heal the whole team. Very very very good skill, and the range on it is huge, so casting this on the tank will heal whole party. This is one of the most important abilities you can get as it is invaluable for instancing.

I probably use that more than any other skill. The speed buff isn't important in the same sense - IE it doesn't affect your ability to heal in an instance, but its a great boon for the level up process and it fits nicely into that tier.

Edited by Anzha, 19 August 2010 - 12:01 PM.

Posted Image
Anzha(50 Mystic), Anezaki (50 Ranger, Anri (50 Magus)

#4 Kaeliana

Kaeliana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:51 PM

I guess the big difference for you and me is that I think Faith Embrace is very useful, and the movement speed skill, is not.

I've found the movement speed skill to be very spoiling and useful in that it doesn't take me forever to run across maps questing. Also, as a new player who doesn't have the gold for a mount, it has really been a great boon for me.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users