Photo

Comprehensive Study Tree Spreadsheet Inside ;)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:48 AM

Hello all, if there are some of you who were looking for a clearer outline of the studies and their prerequisites for the subsequent tiers of study, look no further!

You can download the spreadsheet (excel format) from our guild website resource page, here :

http://exnihilo.some.../resources.html

:)
Posted Image
Anzha(50 Mystic), Anezaki (50 Ranger, Anri (50 Magus)

#2 Rymer

Rymer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:51 AM

Thanks this helps alot.

#3 Scoffer

Scoffer

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:22 PM

At some point (possibly), if people wanted it we could convert it to a nice html format to avoid the download *nods*

Or with enough interest we could put something together with search fields, drop downs, filters etc....I think I sense a project coming on....
Posted Image
Was not my fault!

#4 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:26 PM

At some point (possibly), if people wanted it we could convert it to a nice html format to avoid the download *nods*

Or with enough interest we could put something together with search fields, drop downs, filters etc....I think I sense a project coming on....

Thus Speaks Database-boy.

We were going to just put it on googledocs or html to avoid download in the first place but after compiling all the data we had a big attack of lazy.

Once we get more stuff up on the resource page (WARNING : CRAFTING CONTENT IMMINENT) we'll likely make it more user-friendly.
Posted Image

#5 Ohotnik

Ohotnik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:33 PM

What do colors mean?

Oh, and Google Docs should work better than download - if only because we'll see any changes you make right away.

PS. Thanks! Very helpful.

Edited by Ohotnik, 15 August 2010 - 06:33 PM.

#6 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:55 AM

What do colors mean?

Oh, and Google Docs should work better than download - if only because we'll see any changes you make right away.

PS. Thanks! Very helpful.

The colors don't mean anything in particular, just on the weapons page for example when a few things in the same category applied to different weapons we wanted to show that there was a difference (IE Bludgeon > Staff / Mace have different things they break down into.)

At some point we'll be doing an HTML version of this as well I'll update this thread when we have done it.
Posted Image

#7 Rymer

Rymer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:04 AM

Thanks Anzha this is a welcome thing and thanks for doing it but when they expand the world its going to get tough to keep on.

#8 Scoffer

Scoffer

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:55 PM

For those that are interested we have now put up an online version which can be found at the same address

http://exnihilo.some.../resources.html

If you have any comments / suggestions / slightly veiled insults etc please let me know and I will see what I can do :P

Edited by Scoffer, 17 August 2010 - 12:56 PM.

Posted Image
Was not my fault!

#9 Soupdragon

Soupdragon

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationCork, Ireland

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:52 PM

Real nice work there folks and a very handy resource for everyone.
TYVM for letting us all access it :thumbsup:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users