• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bones665

Bones665

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:11 AM

Yes i am new here. I am a pve player and i read that this game is pve based im very happy. FIrst of all is this game all free? Are like some areas you have to pay to access? Any ways i am a new player and i am hopeing that i enjoy the game. My questions is which server has the most players on. And what is a good class for a newbie.Thank you for reading

#2 Rymer

Rymer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:05 AM

Yes i am new here. I am a pve player and i read that this game is pve based im very happy. FIrst of all is this game all free? Are like some areas you have to pay to access? Any ways i am a new player and i am hopeing that i enjoy the game. My questions is which server has the most players on. And what is a good class for a newbie.Thank you for reading

I my self cant anserw all your questions as I am not a GM or Dev but as far as I know the F2P side is open to all things in the game but cap at lvl 30 instead of lvl 50 You will have other restrictions as well but you will be able to buy it all for $19.99 from the store for the first week of release. As for Servers I am not sure I play on Adrios and its got a large player base kinda the games player base is small but with the release of F2P we might see a big influx of users. As for the game itself yeah they use alot of WoW type content but its a really good game. Hope you enjoy it as much as most of us do.

Edited by Rymer, 13 August 2010 - 10:06 AM.

#3 Toots

Toots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:17 AM

The servers are pretty well balanced for population at the moment. I'm happy to say however much this looks like WoW atm, it's not. In many ways, this is a superior game. Enjoy!

#4 Trebori

Trebori

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:53 AM

To the question is it ALL free? No, it is not. There are caps on the free portion, and a Tribute market( item shop) for what isn't free. There is a post about it: http://www.alganon.c...s-free-to-play/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users