2 replies to this topic

#1 Scoffer

Scoffer

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:49 AM

I found somewhere that to start a guild you need to have 6 characters (no alts) sign a charter before you can create a guild. With this in mind I have a couple of questions:

1) Does the number of people in the guild have to stay at 6 or can it drop below this after its set up?

2) With the low population will this set up ever be changed (even as a temporary solution until the population increases).

The reason I'm asking is that my wife, a friend and myself were wanting to start a guild and take advantage of the shared storage for passing items between crafting alts etc. We are not really looking to join an existing guild at this point as we would rather try and do more with less.

Incidently, if the answer to question 1 was "yes" I'm willing to pay 1g for 5 mins of someones time to get the guild started and sign the charter :rolleyes:
Posted Image
Was not my fault!

#2 Hakiem

Hakiem

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSanctuary

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:19 AM

To number 1 - you can have less then 6 people in the guild after creation.

To number 2 - I have 5 accounts so can get your charter signed if you still need this done?? -- What server / faction ?? -- What time will you be online ??

Just Me,
Tim
Characters on Servers: Human- Lazarus Cadfael Gandalf & Redcomyn. Kujix - Roland Loki Shadowspawn & Knightlife. Fun is the name of the Game.

#3 Anzha

Anzha

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:30 AM

We are on now and will probably be for several hours unless there is an unfortunate internet incident or something like that. Adrios/Asharr, I'm the one that actually has the charter (Anzha), but may be on as Anezaki, he will be on as Zatar or Scoffer ;) It is very much appreciated if you could help ;)

EDIT: All sorted now ;)

Edited by Anzha, 02 July 2010 - 03:36 PM.

Posted Image
Anzha(50 Mystic), Anezaki (50 Ranger, Anri (50 Magus)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users