2 replies to this topic

#1 mainlander

mainlander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:01 AM

Greetings for all:

I would want to make a consult about a skill of soldier. This skill is the slam. For interrupting their action and dealing some damage.

I think this skill is not inmediately. I use this skill when the enemy is casting a spell but the problem is that not do effect in the moment that I press the key action, and I canīt interrupting the spell.
Only rarely.

I would like know if the comunity of the game and their support they know about this skill and their defects.

PD: I am sorry for my english, I donīt speak english very well.

#2 plixxster

plixxster

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:29 AM

@mainlander,

The skill works as intended, the problem stems from other areas technically; the primary being timing/synchronization and client to server responsiveness.

However thats not to say that by putting skills like Slam or Jab on separate global cool downs would greatly help soldiers with their interrupts. But thats a different topic after the soldier fix/changes come to light at some point in the future.

In the mean time, quick simple work around .. although a pain in the @$$ .. is to simply time and learn the NPC, so if you know the NPC casts save your cool down till you see the npc cast then use your interrupts quickly followed by your normal rotation WHILE expecting the NPC to cast at least once or twice before you kill it.

Hope this helps.
Posted Image

#3 mainlander

mainlander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:03 AM

Thanks for your answer. I was acostumaded to other games and their interaction was different. Itīs matter time. I get used to interaction of NPC and player.

Again I thank you for your speed in answering.

Sincerely player, Mainlander

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users