#1 Jergis

Jergis

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 13 July 2008 - 09:50 AM

-No, this is not another "I don't want levels or xp" thread. I was pondering, as reading Hyuu's introduction in the...Introduction section of the forums what sort of background in games, writing, business, management, etc the team for Alganon has. Everyone knows (or can find out, yeah Google!) the alleged good and alleged bad of DA's career, but when Hyuu indicated he wrote quests i was curious what writing experience he had.

So, i guess i just want to see the Dev team's resumes!

Doesn't have to be in this forum, but i look forward to hearing more of the background of the devs, their industry and relevant experience, and generally more info as more blogs/announcements/posts become more regular on this game. Or even if there is info out there i have missed (or if forumites have info to share) i'd love to see it. Love it or hate it, AoC's web/dev team did a great job of community communication and web presentation for as long as i followed that development process, and i hope to see the same dedication to product as Alganon progresses.....Jergis

#2 Grimmway

Grimmway

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 13 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

But that would require them taking a break from making Alganon!

Yeah, that information would be neat to see. Maybe they will have more blog updates as milestones are reached, as well as just to introduce the team.

Grimmway

#3 Berek

Berek

Former Community Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:43 AM

That would actually require me to respond :). Everyone here is extremely busy with the development of the game, as we're all very excited to release new content that shows you what Alganon is all about and how you will have fun interacting with things in the world. We all want to share new content with you, so I am here to help organize that content.

As a media CM in my previous positions, I was always curious to know these things as well. Rest asured that we will begin at some future point develop blogs and articles. I also am planning to have us develop a team bios page as well, so you can learn who likes Mountain Dew or Surge, or who likes mint cookies vs. cookie doe cookies :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users