Photo

Would It Hurt To Put In A Lil Classical Music?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BestAwesome

BestAwesome

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:34 AM

Sure I can just pop up Mozart or whatever to enjoy it but I mean in the game. When I started this game it gave a kind of relaxing feeling you know? Almost like I was immersing in a game for the intellectuals with pretty good scenery. And I think classical music can be a good theme in some places like maybe a mock of Dracula's castle or down at the brook or whatever.

#2 Warwench

Warwench

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:12 AM

i love the music, i think it's one of the best parts. Alganon is the ONLY mmo where i dont mute the music.
Adapt and overcome, don't whine and succumb.

#3 MugHug

MugHug

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNot Telling

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:10 AM

Have to agree with second poster.

Please keep your hands off our music :)

#4 YakCast

YakCast

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:23 AM

LMAO, I thought this was a joke post. Seriously dude classical music does not fit into any Fantasy MMO. You are the only person playing who wants this. This music in this game is the best I have ever heard in an MMO. Here is your solution, just turn off the music and keep the sound effects on and turn up the volume for the game sounds. Pop in whatever music you want. ZOMG, see how easy and magical this was. :no:
Yak Cast: www.Yak.mmoSmackTalk.com
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/yakmmosmacktalk

#5 Jaede6

Jaede6

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:57 PM

While I also love the music and rarely play without it, I don't think some classical-type selections would go amiss. There are definitely places it could fit in, and its always nice to give those behind the scenes some insight into what players like that could be a possibility down the road.
Adrios - Aniki (Magus) - Quamix (Ranger) - Jaede (Healer) - Toph (Soldier)

#6 BestAwesome

BestAwesome

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

While I also love the music and rarely play without it, I don't think some classical-type selections would go amiss. There are definitely places it could fit in, and its always nice to give those behind the scenes some insight into what players like that could be a possibility down the road.

That's my point. Celtic music or whatever is going on is great but it's not the only selection we can have.

#7 Roland

Roland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationUtah, USA

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:56 AM

I like the original game score...I think if players want to add in different songs of various type they should just mute the music and place their music player on random with their own playlist.

Just my 2 coppers worth ;)
"believe in what Gods you may, but Trust in cold hard steel!"

#8 Ikki

Ikki

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:37 AM

I am a concert pianist in real life, and I can provide recordings of classical music, including living American composers.
For more details, please check my official website at http://avgusteantonov.com

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users