• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kenze

kenze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:32 AM

how do i remove my CC info from my account?

thanks

#2 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1371 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:39 AM

The CC info is not stored locally with us, but with our billing portal. We only access the last 4 numbers of your card; the full info is safely secured with them. As things stand now, once it's added it is also tied in directly to your account, so removing your CC info would also have your account deactivated.

If you would like me to deactivate/cancel the account, would like to chat further on this or would like me to put you in touch with the billing portal, please e-mail me at support@qol.com or PM me here. In any of these situations I'll need some personal info from you. :)
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#3 Syzmic

Syzmic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationWigan. UK

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:19 AM

The CC info is not stored locally with us, but with our billing portal. We only access the last 4 numbers of your card; the full info is safely secured with them. As things stand now, once it's added it is also tied in directly to your account, so removing your CC info would also have your account deactivated.

If you would like me to deactivate/cancel the account, would like to chat further on this or would like me to put you in touch with the billing portal, please e-mail me at support@qol.com or PM me here. In any of these situations I'll need some personal info from you. :)

Having your "Account deactivated"
Would this stop you playing the game as of now it is Subscription free ?
as i would like to remove my CC details.

#4 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1371 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:39 AM

Unfortunately the subscription-free model is still tied in with the billing system in such a way that we're still unable to remove the card info from the account. I am working with a few things in said billing system to make a few changes. I'd like to have an option to remove card details from the active system without terminating an account, but I'm not certain it's doable with what we're using. It's something I'll be exploring further, and will definitely let you all know if it changes.

Feel free to cross some fingers for me. It's hard to work with mine crossed all the time.
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users