• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Raven9

Raven9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:29 PM

Is there a location where bugs can be reported? For example, if an NPC temporarily disappears. Thanks for your help.

#2 Hakiem

Hakiem

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSanctuary

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:21 PM

Is there a location where bugs can be reported? For example, if an NPC temporarily disappears. Thanks for your help.

Bugs can be reported in game using the ? found on your hotbar next to the Tribute Market button(see below)

Posted Image

You won't get a reply to your report but it will be looked at. The in-game " Help " channel is also available for getting feedback on issues you're having ingame. Most of the Invisible Mobs and NpC's crept in with the lastest patch and they are aware of the problem.

Most of the Patches fix many things but you'll find that somethings at times also get broken, a log out and re-log in sometimes corrects the problems.

Just Me,
Tim
Characters on Servers: Human- Lazarus Cadfael Gandalf & Redcomyn. Kujix - Roland Loki Shadowspawn & Knightlife. Fun is the name of the Game.

#3 Hugo387

Hugo387

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:34 AM

I want to report a bug. Im from Europe and whene i try to logg in i cant type in @ :o i press cntl alt 2 as alveys or do i do it wrong?

#4 Klazgon

Klazgon

CSGM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:45 AM

I want to report a bug. Im from Europe and whene i try to logg in i cant type in @ :o i press cntl alt 2 as alveys or do i do it wrong?

I've responded to you in this thread. We have a fix coming for the issue, but what I suggested should allow you to log in properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users