• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Raven9

Raven9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:52 PM

I wish there was a forum topic just for new players. New playerscould ask quick questions, getting answers from other players.

#2 Hakiem

Hakiem

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSanctuary

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:10 PM

I wish there was a forum topic just for new players. New playerscould ask quick questions, getting answers from other players.

Probably you'd get more notice (from the Developers) if you post this up there under General as this section is for Suggestions about MyAlganon.

There use to be a section during Beta for Suggestions but it kind of got yanked out a number of months back.

If you're in game and need some help .. chatting on the Help channel (usually channel 4 or 5) will get you some help for whatever is giving you problems.

Adding things to the forums .. I doubt it'll happen but anything is possible.

Just Me,
Tim
Characters on Servers: Human- Lazarus Cadfael Gandalf & Redcomyn. Kujix - Roland Loki Shadowspawn & Knightlife. Fun is the name of the Game.

#3 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1362 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:09 AM

I'm going to create a pinned topic in Support for new player questions / FAQ. There used to be one, but it got the axe a while back.
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users