4 replies to this topic

#1 Witchcraft

Witchcraft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:42 AM

Well met folks! I started the trial about three days ago now and I think I'm about ready to buy the game and leave n00bie island, however, I'm not sure which server to transfer to. For that matter, I'm not even really sure which race to play. I'd like to find an active group of people to play with and, well, the forums aren't making that an easy task. Any suggestions?
! ! ! Old Timer's Guild ! ! !
! ! ! H u z z a h ! ! !

#2 Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:50 AM

Adrios & human historically had the most players. But go for the best and pick Kujix we rock!! :wink:

There are a couple of awesome Kujix guilds on Adrios. I can hook you up with an invite into After the Dawn, we take anyone. :yes:
I am sure a Gharmoks Judge person will pipe in and invite you to their website to see if you qualify to fit into theirs.
As soon as the Launch happens the servers will become more active...... I think :woot:
~~~~//~~~~~\<@ knowledge speaks, wisdom listens
---@--- Jayaha Talrok Magus | Chadeaux Human Ranger | Adrios & Hokk ---@--- Posted Image

#3 Witchcraft

Witchcraft

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:35 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. Hey, you wouldn't happen to know if there is any RP going on, would ya?
! ! ! Old Timer's Guild ! ! !
! ! ! H u z z a h ! ! !

#4 Hakiem

Hakiem

Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSanctuary

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:08 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. Hey, you wouldn't happen to know if there is any RP going on, would ya?

Only in my mind. In my mind.

"Aldo get away from that ale. Damn nothing like a drunk dwarf on your hands when you have better things to do!"
Hakiem look around for some caafi root to brew a pot for his drunken friend.

Just Me,
Tim
Characters on Servers: Human- Lazarus Cadfael Gandalf & Redcomyn. Kujix - Roland Loki Shadowspawn & Knightlife. Fun is the name of the Game.

#5 allisyia

allisyia

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationLancaster, UK

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:36 AM

Welcome, Witchcraft ^^

I'm up for a spot of roleplay once I return to Alganon (after launch).
Kujix: Oshimara, Ranger and Miashima, Healer
Asharr: Allisyia, Healer and Lliannah, Magus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users