• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 XanthorXIII

XanthorXIII

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:35 PM

Just wanted to check but has jumping been fixed in the game or will be fixed before launch? Last time I played it felt like I was playing on Mars or something with low gravity.

#2 accessviolation

accessviolation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationVon Braun

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:50 PM

The jumping is currently comparable to other MMOs (wow, eq2, lotro, rom etc). Now, Perfect World has Mars jumping...
Anyway, I've only been here a few months, but it seems normal besides the current lack of fall damage.

#3 Mu1der

Mu1der

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:54 PM

Just wanted to check but has jumping been fixed in the game or will be fixed before launch? Last time I played it felt like I was playing on Mars or something with low gravity.

Yeah I don't see nothing wrong with the jumping at all.... YEAH PW has mars jumping lol

#4 xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:06 PM

The jumping is currently comparable to other MMOs (wow, eq2, lotro, rom etc). Now, Perfect World has Mars jumping...
Anyway, I've only been here a few months, but it seems normal besides the current lack of fall damage.

personally i'll be disapointed if they "fix" the lack of fall damage, i like jumping off cliffs/high buildings without penalty and i bloody hate spending an age trying to find paths up or down some piece of landscape.

#5 Jaede6

Jaede6

Prophet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:11 PM

personally i'll be disapointed if they "fix" the lack of fall damage, i like jumping off cliffs/high buildings without penalty and i bloody hate spending an age trying to find paths up or down some piece of landscape.

Hear hear! Let the cliff diving continue!
Adrios - Aniki (Magus) - Quamix (Ranger) - Jaede (Healer) - Toph (Soldier)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users