#1 accessviolation

accessviolation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationVon Braun

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:54 PM

I'm looking for three (3) Quthala Bones on the humie side of Adrios. Please contact or mail them (is there COD in this game?) to . I'm willing to purchase additional bones if multiple people send them, by some chance.

To save another post, I think Zemp was also looking for a few.

Thanks

Edit: Received some overnight. Mods can delete this thread if they want.

Edited by accessviolation, 23 March 2010 - 02:38 AM.

#2 Padreic

Padreic

Lead CSGM / Spreader of Chaos

• QOL Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1370 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:13 AM

Glad to hear it =)
I'm currently drinking a Pepsi. Doesn't matter when you read this, it's most likely true.

#3 accessviolation

accessviolation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationVon Braun

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:48 AM

Actually, since the thread is still here, how does one get to Teldis? In a great case of near-buyer's remorse, I'm seeing that Marble (another mat I need) is only mined on the other continent. A forum search indicated that I'll get a quest in a few levels (at 34ish) to go there from Ash, but that might take a while given my current schedule.

Any directions for a nub would be appreciated, as I can't find the info online. Thanks again.

#4 Dror

Dror

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:33 AM

You are going to have to make your way up to Westshallow in Haggon Marsh. Just follow the beach the whole way. The portal there will take you to Teldis, but it will cost 5g to activate the first time. Once you activate it though, you will be able to portal to Nazrun (Teldis) from almost any other portal.

This is how it is for Kujix anyway, just the opposite, so I hope this helps you.

#5 accessviolation

accessviolation

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationVon Braun

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:54 AM

Great, I have a few turn-ins to take to Westshallow, anyway. I can handle the portal fee, too. Thank you for the directions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users