Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:29 PM
* Durability Repair costs have been significantly lowered.
* Players will no longer incur durability loss until level 10.
* The World Boss Respawn timer has been shortened.
* The World Bosses are now correctly immune to the following player actions:
Ranger's Point Blank Shot
Soldier's Eye for an Eye
* The /stuck command will no longer teleport players to The Snog when used in certain areas.
* Despite the above change to durability loss before level 10, the Death Stone respawn message still states that the player is losing 30% Durability. Disregard this message if you are under level 10.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users