Photo

Where Are The 4 Bosses Of The Dawnpocalypse?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kriegen

kriegen

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:57 PM

Just looking for some insight as to the chain of events that are to come. I was previously told by staff members that the Dawning flow went like this; cloak is made and turned in, bosses spawn and once defeated, dawning occurs and new instances are opened. So, if the instances are March 1, and the cloak has been turned in, when can we expect the bosses to spawn? I was really hoping for a time already passed but anything soon (as in February) would be fantastic. Has all this been put on hold due to recent developments with the company? I don't expect any answer on the fate of QOL and the path its on, but can you share any information on the boss spawns? I would really appreciate that. Would even get the guildies to log on again. Pick things up. Thanks in advance.

#2 Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:37 AM

Bosses will spawn whenever QoL is ready for them to spawn. They had said previously they will spawn them when the most players can be in so we can all have a crack at them.

March 1 has become the day we are all waiting for to hear what is going t happen..... whatever 'what' may be.

So I'm just patiently waiting, leveling my lil healer or ranger when I am in the mood to play in a very silent world.
~~~~//~~~~~\<@ knowledge speaks, wisdom listens
---@--- Jayaha Talrok Magus | Chadeaux Human Ranger | Adrios & Hokk ---@--- Posted Image

#3 kriegen

kriegen

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:59 AM

Bosses will spawn whenever QoL is ready for them to spawn. They had said previously they will spawn them when the most players can be in so we can all have a crack at them.

The problem with this is the longer they wait, fewer and fewer people are logging on.

#4 kriegen

kriegen

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:29 PM

Had some clarification on this, and I am really looking forward to March 1. Thanks

#5 Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:52 PM

Aye I am excited it is gonna be Awesome y'all

Hang in there !!!!
~~~~//~~~~~\<@ knowledge speaks, wisdom listens
---@--- Jayaha Talrok Magus | Chadeaux Human Ranger | Adrios & Hokk ---@--- Posted Image

#6 Dror

Dror

Patron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:13 PM

I am actually starting to worry that QoL is waiting to spawn these bosses in order to buy themselves some more time before releasing this next "big" patch. I am starting to believe that the March 1st patch will be the one spawning these bosses with QoL counting on it taking us another few weeks to down them while they finish with the post dawning content.

I just really hope that these bosses are difficult not because they have a billion HP, but because they have some gimmick that is actually gonna make us think.

I have been making Compound of Comfort's for 2 weeks now hoping we get some content that actually warrants drinking one.

#7 Scottie

Scottie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:16 PM

Hang in there !!!!

I'm trying to, but one can only hang on so long!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users